Epilogue

Paris. France.

The streets were busy as usual, the smell of freshly brewed coffee and pastries filled the air. The warming smiles of people passing by, as we weaved our way through the crowd. My eyes lingered on the streets ahead, the Christmas lights decorating every inch of the city. All of it glittering and sparkling in the early mornings.

"Mama!"

I glanced up, a fond smile finding its way on my lips staring at the bundle of brown curls snuggled under the red beanie. The cold winter air, making his cheeks pink, before looking at those daunting green eyes. That held so much happiness in them. 

My Harry and our son George. 

Walking towards them, I lifted George off his father's shoulders and held him close. He grinned at me, smacking his red welly boots together. I pressed a kiss against his cold nose, as he gagged before climbing down and holding my hand as well as Harry's.

If someone told me that eight years ago, I would have fallen in love with one of the most dangerous men known. I would have laughed. 

If someone told me five years ago, I would have been dragged back into a life of danger. I would have snorted at their stupidity. 

If someone told young Isabel, that four years ago, I would be heavily pregnant awaiting the arrival of my son. Married to a once, feared man, I would have said. Why did it take me so long.

Despite the roller-coaster of events in the last few years, I could not deny the happiness I felt now. Despite the anger and tears, kidnapping, almost being killed and forceful engagement. I was glad that young and naive Isabel, stumbled into the office of Harry Styles.

That she celebrated birthdays and parties with him. That she went on holidays, ran away and got dragged back. That she survived all the shit that came with it, that she married the man of her twisted dreams.

That myself, would be standing in Paris on the eve of Christmas surrounded by the two most important things in my life. My Harry and my George. 

Harry grinned at me, leaning across our son to press a firm kiss on my lips. Wrapped in his long coat, a black beanie as George dragged us towards Santa's grotto. Excited and screaming with joy, as myself and Harry chuckled at him. He looked so much like his father, and I loved him for that. I loved Harry, for giving up everything to give us a normal life.

After that day when he told me, he closed down his company. Closed and signed off all deals, before packing us up and moving to Scotland at first. Then, two years after George was born, we moved out to Paris. A normal family, a happy family. I got a job working in public relations, much similar to my old job, when I lived in Birmingham. Harry used his illegal money, to set up a company and charity that helped young children in poverty get an education.

This year, we raised over twenty-thousand euros for Christmas. Harry was so proud, when the final figures came through. That over three-hundred families had homes, and that double the number of children were enrolled into school or college. 

I couldn't be prouder.

"I love you," Harry mumbled quietly, watching George sit on Santa's lap with a wide smile. I looked towards Harry, after taking a photo of our son. I smiled, and hummed out an agreement, as his arm went around my shoulder, pressing a kiss into the side of my head.

"Harry?"

"Yes angel?" he replied, as I fiddled with my wedding ring. I looked up at him, with a large grin. Not able to contain this anymore. Glancing back at George who ranted about his list, that no doubt Harry got. I bit my lip, meeting his green eyes, as he looked down at me with slight confusion. 

"I'm pregnant." 

The end. 

*****

Well after a little bit of editing, non-frequent updates and probably a few errors. I can gladly say, that Only Angel, has come to an end.

I have fallen in and out of love with this story, and cannot express how much I appreciate the continuous love and support. You have truly been the worlds best fans !! I honestly get overwhelmed with how much support I have received.  

Whether its the votes, the comments and private messages. Even the amount of reads and adds to people's lists. It is truly inspiring and I am thankful for it. 

My writing has been a little shaky, though with more inspiration to write new stories !! Hopefully it will get much better, chapters will be longer and there will be more chapters !!

Thank you again, for following the story of Isabel and Harry !!

Love to you all !!