Chapter 5

So just for a little clarity, the next few parts are going to be altering between real time, and the past time from the fight between Klein and Vindango, right now this is real time, so this is Mason's thoughts and views and situation at the moment, this also does not explain in depth on Klein's arrest. Because in the next parts after this it is explained, because Klein's  POV's are in the past time of how it happened it sounds confusing but lol I promise it makes sense. (Well in my head it does) but if it doesn't let me know and I'll either help you understand or edit it.

       Much love,

                         ~Parker ❤️

    ___________________________________

Mason

         So I caught him, now what? For some reason I thought this feeling would be happy, not a daunting disappointment

         So I caught him, now what? For some reason I thought this feeling would be happy, not a daunting disappointment. I wasn't happy, I was angry, I was more wroth with the conditions of how Klein was arrested than anything else.

      I didn't want to physically, mentally, and emotionally break him. But that's what happened, and I could only blame myself.

  Pacing about in my office with a blank mind empty of thoughts I sat down. But feeling antsy I stood back up, and dashed out of the door, heading straight into the interrogation room. Where Abriel and Misty were yelling at Klein.

        "What the fuck are you doing?" I angrily butted in, pushing Abriel out of expectation, he knew this was not how I wanted him to be treated, not now, especially. "Get out, I'll take care of it, move." Snatching the file from his hand he raised a brow of knowing and shoved off out into the exit, and following along was Misty, her cold blue eyes rolling with attitude.

      Finally alone with him, I took a seat in front of him. He was hurled over, the gun shot in his back was spilling with blood. "You need to get medical help Klein."

     "Why? So they can fix me up to die anyway, fuck them. I'll suffer."

        "I don't want you to suffer." I chimed in, knowing it would tick him off more, but in much surprise it didn't. He just continued to fight my words.

         "Mason, you wanted me locked up, that's why you've been chasing after me. Well look," Waving his hands around in my face to show me his blood stained, cuffed hands he slammed them back down. "You got what you've worked hard for, I was going to turn myself in regardless, but you put your trust in a mutual enemy, and now look where I'm at. Everybody is happy right?" Coughing, he coughed up a glob of blood. Even more concerned for his survival I stood up walking out, I pulled out my cell phone and I dialed for the ambulance. "I have a suspect in questioning right now, who was severely injured. A gun shot to the center of his back, he's refused medical help, and he's getting worse. He's bleeding out a lot, and I need you to get to the precinct as soon as possible." Giving the details, I hung up, returning back to Klein, his skin paler now than ever as he slowly died.