lucas wolenczak * for sienna

For my dallas to my johnny teenbasketcase

You and lucas had recently had a heated argument about him worrying about  since you were going off on a roadtrip for the weekend with just you and your best friend as she brings about 3 guys, 1 is including her brother

"Lucas there is nothing for you to worry about ill be fine!" I told him for the millionth time as i stick my suitcase shut.

"Y/n listen to me! I dont want you to go off and date someone more better than me!" He raised his voice but then simmers down when he realizes, not wanting to hurt you.

"Are you saying you dont trust me?..."

"No y/n i dont-"

"Well it sure sounds like you do..." you moved away from the suitcase as you turn towards him clenching your jaw and folding your arms,"lucas, if you dont trust me, then why do you want to date me.."

"Because y/n i-"
I get the suitcase off the bed and put up the handle

"Nevermind, im leaving.." i softly spoke as i walked out of the room, leaving a sad lucas behind.
-------
Currently, lucas was talking to his best friend about this situation in his bedroom on a friday night.

"Yo, dude, just apologise to her, she would mostly understand-"

"Mostly?! Mostly?! Kevin, she HAS to understand..not mOsTlY.."
lucas said as he moves back and forth in his room in a fast pace motion.

" okay fine, do it your way- "

Lucas stops walking and turns to kevin, walking up to him

"Kevin, you dont understand how much she means to me. I love her man, now shes gone in a car near whereever with her best friend and 3 BOYS!"

"Dude calm down- if you trust her, then trust her..i dont see why you cant accept that.."

"Well- i mean- ahh who am i kidding..i guess your right," lucas simmers down, more calmly,"you know, i just dont wanna see her with someone else other than me.."

❝ i dont know what to do..❞