Lucas Bly

Imagine Lucas sticking up to you---You were walking towards Lucas right before the big game

---
You were walking towards Lucas right before the big game.

"Hey lucas! Excited for your first ever football game?" You said as you punch his arm playfully

You both begin to walk near the sidelines

"nervous..but exCitEd!" He said as he smiles, you laugh.

"Well the game is about to start, ill see you later!" You said as you walk up the stairs and sit on the bleachers.

Lucas walks up to his coach.

"Hey coach, what i do now. Got any spots for me to play? Quarterback? Kicker? " lucas says getting to anxious but calms down.

"Yes, i want you to take that jersey off and sit on the bleachers." He said as he looks down at him.

"But why?" Lucas looked disappointed

You see his facial expression and walk back down.

"Hey, whats wrong?"

"He's telling me i cant play." Lucas says as he turns to you

"What?! Why?"

"He's to short amongst all of them. He would get hurt very easily and a kid like you aint suppose to be playing a harsh sport like this."

"You dont know that," you said as you pushed up your glasses and squint your nose for a second," you dont know what he likes and dislikes, dont be too judgmental for a kid like him. Your a teacher for pete sakes."

"I know that young lady bu-"

"Im not a young lady and clearly you dont. Let lucas play and be apart of your team. Just let him have a chan-"

"No. I make the rules here for this football team. Lucas does not play. He can not play. Understand."

"Mr. Braxter, GIVE HIM ONE CHANCE." you said as he walks away. You and lucas following behind him of course.

"NO. I will not, now shut your trap willya?!"

" mr. Braxter" lucas says in a pleading voice

"I DONT UNDERST-"

"Please-" lucas said as he stops right beside you.

He turned around, clearly annoyed and unsatisfied. He angrily marched towards you.

"Dont argue back to me. You should listen to what i think best is for the team."

"Your so selfish. For you team? You mean for OUR team?! What the he- what in the world.. dont you care about other people's dreams?!"

" listen here, okay. This is the last time im saying this, lucas his not playing for this team and thats final, you piss ant." He looked into your eyes as your stare right back.

"Hey! Dont you call her that, dont you call her a piss ant you dumb fucking jock."