Sam Emerson

Imagine Sam taking small glances like this at you while you guys are in a comic shop

-----
You walked into the comic store as you were amazed at all of the collects and how many they had in stock. You walked over looking at all the magazines, brushing your fingertips on them as you walk by.

Ever since you were 8, you enjoyed comic books, specifically superheroes.

"Hi, do you know where the superhero comics are?"

You asked a boy with a red bandana.

"What are you doin here lookin for a silly ol' comic book?" He asked as he crosses his arms.

"I enjoy them, now just tell me where they are." You told him as he took a big sigh and pointed out.

"Its over there," he points and speaks," see that boy, yah, its over there near him."

"Okay? Thanks...i guess."

You said as you said the last part quietly, confused as you walked away. You went to where he had told you, you began to do the same things like earlier, look through the comments as you brush your fingertips against them as you walk by.

"Superman....batman.....goblin....."

You said to yourself as you walk by all of them as you read the titles, stopping at spiderman.

"Spiderman.." you said as i looked at it before picking it up. You looked at the front cover, scanning through all the detail, soon finding yourself flipping through all the pages.

What you didnt know was there was that boy taking small glances at you every now and then.

You look over as you caugh him in the act, he smiles and looks away. You look down at the comic and flip through some more pages, smiling to yourself.
***
You looked through about 3 comics as you get that feeling again.

You look up to see the same boy, looking at you. You laugh to yourself and say

"I wouldnt expect a boy like you glancing at a girl like me, huh?"

You teased as you slightly laughed.

"Yeah, i just couldnt handle that fact that your like sniffling old newspapers or something."

He said back as he smiled. You smiled to yourself as you look down at your comic, him doing the same.

"Hey,, whats your name?" He asked as he looks back up and at you.

You look up from your book and look at him for a bit before saying," im y/n. New here. Came from New Jersey.. nothing very satisfying Bout this place, but its cool."

"Oh well im Sam, i moved here in Santa Monica a few months ago.."

You put the comic book back

"Well it was nice meeting you sam"

"You too." He said as you walked away. You stop and he looks confused.

"Hey,, we should hang out sometime.." you say as you look at him for an answer

"Yah,, the beach..4pm?"

"yah, sure. Well see you later comicboy" you say as you both laugh.

"Whatta nice boy" you thought as you headed out.