lucas wolenczak

--------------you were out at the beach with your friends and your boyfriends

--------------
you were out at the beach with your friends and your boyfriends.  You began to set your towels down, as your friends doing the same while talking and laughing with one another, as you all then began and tried to tan. The boys went to play volleyball and frisby as you guys watched them

you saw that emma's, one of your friend, boyfriend hit the ball and it gets out of bounce and you guys laugh as her boyfriend and your other friend, veronica, boyfriend playfully fight, tackling and tickling each other. You watched as your boyfriend, lucas, watch them and laughing. "Come on guys seriously lets finish the round" he laughs as he gets the ball. They release from each other and act like nothing had happen, except for a few laughs here and there.

You and youre friends got bored so you all decided to talk and gossip while sun tanning with your back on the ground. "I heard violet's parents got a divorce.." emma said to you guys
"Aww poor girl, she's really nice and sweet.. she doesn't deserve to go through that" you said as you put on some sunscreen as you hear the following of "yeah" "uh huh" "right" from each of your friends. After talking and laughing for a long time you closed your eyes and tried to relax, listening to the ocean waves, the people, birds, the boys having a fun time....

When all of a sudden your vision becomes black and you realize there's someone standing infront of you, you open your eyes and see it's this one random guy who looks around your age and more.. asshole like. You got a bad vibe.

"And you are-" veronica said as you guys laughed. "I'm jake." He said. "Well JaKE, what are you doing.. over here... near us... at a beach..." you said while taking your sunglasses and pulling them down to the bottom of your nose. "I just wanted to say how hot and amazing you all seem. I was wondering if you ladies would wanna maybe, give me your numbers" he said as he flexes his 'muscles'. You all look and then laugh at each other. "What- what did i say"

Lucas pov
"Hey guys.. i think this jocking asshat of a guy is tryna do something to our girls-" brett says as lucas tries to serve the ball but then looks back.  "You're kidding." Corey says.. as they all turn to watch,

they saw you guys laughing to each other as he tried to flex. "Stud" lucas says as they all laugh and agree. "We should go see what's happening" one of them says and they all agreed. They began to walk towards you guys, "hey dude what are you doing!" Brett yells out. The boy turns and smirks,"well and who might you guys be" he crosses his arms, making sure his muscles are exposed. The girls roll their eyes as in "this guy is ridiculous".

"We're their boyfriends.. and who might you be?" Corey says as he goes to emma. "I'm jake.. and surprising to me that they choose boys like you instead of me-?" Corey wanted to charge at him but lucas held him back. "Listen man, leave our girls and us guys alone now, would ya? Just do it before there becomes any scenes or chaos happening." Lucas said as you stand up and wrap your arms around him as he does the same to you. "Yeah,  try to find other girls to hit on." You said as veronica follows in by saying," this is just a waste of time".

"Whatever guys, don't come running after me when they break up with you" jake says as he puts his hands up in surrender and walks away like nothing happened. "OH WE WON'T AND I BET THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT ANYWAYS." you guys all look at each other like 'this was fucking stupid' as you watched him walk away and says "hey" or "sup ladies" to  some girls. "Lets just go." Emma says as you all agree and pack up.
------
Hey guys so its been liek a hot minute with me writing in this and being on wattpad in general so im sorry if these arent very descriptive like how they used too 😘✌