jonathan brandis

-----

-----

you were the love and reflection to Jonathan, you were his angel and he was your knight. you both loved each other dearly, but soon he had to leave for a meet & greet all the way in Kansas as you were living in Connecticut. he left to go for the entire weekend to meet his fans without seeing you which was the most disappointing part of all since he couldn't live without seeing your smile. it was Saturday, the second day of the greet so you decided to surprise him by going there. 

"state your name please."

"y/n l/n"

" okay go ahead."

the gaurd let you through and you walked into the enterance, seeing many people stand among you as you look around and bump into a few people.

"hey do you know where the pannel for jonathan brandis is?" you asked politely to a worker.

"yes, its the pannel down to the left."

"Thank you"

I walked away as they gave me a nodd & went towards the direction they told me to go.

I heard a familiar voice ringing through a microphone. I pushed passed everyone but they kept pulling me back saying," hey no skipping!" "Get to the end of the line moron!"

I was mad, i just wanted to see my love but people where holding me back. I got out my phone and sent jonathan a picture of where i was standing and took a picture of him.

After i sent it to him i stared at him, seeing himself look down at his phone then up, i saw him scan the area i was at and suddenly his eyes met mine, it was too adorable when his face lit up(in the gif above) that i smiled and laughed, he got off of his seat and ran across the audience and gave me the most biggest hug i could ever imagine.

"Awhhhh" everyone kept saying

"That skipper girl is his girlfriend?"

"Oops"

I didnt pay attention to any of them at that moment, i only cared that i was with jonathan at that moment.

"I missed you.."