sodapop curtis

------You had just invited your new boyfriend, jóse ( teenbasketcase look i made your dream come true ksjsj)over to the curtis's house to hang out as your parents were out of town for business trip

------
You had just invited your new boyfriend, jóse ( teenbasketcase look i made your dream come true ksjsj)over to the curtis's house to hang out as your parents were out of town for business trip.

The doorbell had rung as you run to get the door excited to see jOsE.

"Hi honnney!" You say as you give him a sweet hug

"Hello princess"

Soda flopped down on the sofa watching you guys talk and laugh, nobody knows that he has a crush on you, and he wants to keep it that way even though he just wants to tell somebody but he doesnt because he doesnt want that secret to rush over to you and you wouldnt like him anymore.

"Come in, come in"

"Yah come in, hÓsE" soda said as he laughs.

"Soda stop laughing at my boyfriends name, thats not very nice." You said disappointed. Soda's expression calmed down as he went silence since he didnt want to hurt or disappoint you any longer because of how sensitive you can sometimes get, but he was still laughing in his mind.

You and jose walk into the kitchen as soda watches you both go off and he laughs to himself.

"She could do better than that..no offense, but i just like her.."

He says to himself, thinking of what it would be like if you and jose got married and he was just another tumbleweed left in the dust. He laughed at the thought

❝ thats never gonna happen❞