8

so I wrote this chapter from a narrative's pov and idk if I like it, tell me what you think! pls!

-

"what does one wear when invited to a cute boys house?" Normani twirled in the mirror, examining the one thousandth outfit she'd tried on within the last hour.

"I say you go naked.." Lauren shrugged while eating grapes from a bowl. she was always eating up their food, no matter the occasion.

Normani turned to her shooting daggers at Lauren with her eyes.

"I'm joking mani sheesh!" Lauren laughed, "learn to take a joke will ya?" she stood up and walked over to normani's closet. as usual lauren was going to save the day by picking out the best outfit for the best situation.

"this." Lauren's face turned into the heart eye emoji within seconds.

"really?" Normani was hesitant on Lauren's selection of clothing, it was practically a scrawny piece of fabric, "is this even mine?" she took the dress from Lauren's hands and gapped at it with wide eyes.

"nope it's mine, but you'd look super hot in it.." she wiggled her eyebrows up and down.

"lauren I'm going to his house, not a club.."

"fiiiine.." she huffed and walked back to the closet, "be boring..." she changed the tone of her voice making her sound like an 8 year old.

"here...." she threw out a pair of high wasted jeans and a simple white crop top, "it's suppose to be a little chilly tonight so just incase you guys go out.." she threw a flannel that Normani was sure that it wasn't hers.

"who-"

"it's Harry's" lauren cut her off before she could even ask. Normani ran into her bathroom and changed.

"hair up or down?" she looked in the mirror and then back at lauren.

"down" lauren answered while changing into the dress normani declined earlier. since it was originally her dress it fit her perfectly, showing off all the right curves she had.

"I thought tonight was just a small dinner?" normani questioned lauren. she grabbed her phone off the charger and a small clutch that was on her side table. They both walked out her room and downstairs.

"it is but it's a formal dinner"

"so you're wearing that tight, small.."

"annnnd Zayn's going.." Lauren walked into the kitchen, placing her empty grape bowl in the sink, "and if Zayn's going I have to look hot. duh."

"right" normani nodded her head and walked over towards the door.

"aw my first Olive Garden date with Zayn" lauren clapped cheerfully, "this is so cute"

"Olive Garden?" mani pouted, "you guys are going to Olive Garden?" This made mani suspicious. they only went to Olive Garden for birthdays or celebrations of some kind, whether it be a promotion, pregnancy announcement, you name it.

harry was sitting in the living room and normani turned to him, "are you sure you're okay with me going to Ashton's? I can just bring him along if you-"

"NO!" harry cut her off frantically, "I mean no don't ruined whatever he has planned at his house or whatever.. seriously the news can wait until tomorrow." harry smiled. he stood up and walked towards the door.

"really? harry we're best friends if you have something important to say then I should be there right?" she grabbed his hands. harry slowly took his hands away and rubbed the back of his neck.

"you don't want me to go?" Normani looked at her shoes.

"no no no it's not that I don't want you to go, I just.. I haven't seen you this happy in a long time mani serious go to Ashton's it's fine, we can talk tomorrow it's not that important.."

"promise?"

"I promise."

"on our friendship?"

harry took a deep breath and sighed, "on our friendship.."

on cue a honk from Ashton's car ended the conversation and Normani smiled.

"I better get going, tell everyone I said hi and I love them very very much"

"I will definitely do that, have fun" harry smiled weakly and gave her a hug.

"use a condom!" Lauren yelled as normani walked to her car. She flipped her off behind her back and skipped to Ashton's car. He honked the horn and waved goodbye to Harry and Lauren, pulling off.

okay okay I know this was really short and I'm sorry ): but I really wanted to update.

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS WHAT THE FLUFF. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT MANY PEOPLE WOULD LIKE MY WRITING.

I love you all so much

AND GUESS WHAT?

MY WWA CONCERT IS IN 11 DAYS (September 27th)

AND GUESS WHAT AGAIN???

I GOT A JOB EEPPP!

okay I'm done talking now, thank you guys for everything and commenting and voting and being so sweet.

ps don't worry there will be some normarry romance soon enough my little chicken nuggets xoxoxox

pps lauren jauregui is my spirit animal