satu

- morning 🌄

(A/N: Chereen has drawn that^^^ and the picture before this is an shit edit of gwen and axella's ideal bedroom by gwen

(A/N: Chereen has drawn that^^^ and the picture before this is an shit edit of gwen and axella's ideal bedroom by gwen.)

"pssst, axella, wake up." gwen taps on axella's shoulder, an attempt on waking her up. it failed. gwen shook her, even harder this time, murmuring, "get up, it's bella's birthday!"

it is the 24th of april, a normal morning, perfect to sleep in. at least that's what axella thought

"who?" axella yawns and rubs her eyes.

"bella!"

"killa?"

"no, bella!"

half asleep, axella hugs her pillow tighter. gwen sees this, and yanks her pillow away. "it's. bella's. birthday."

axella blindly feels the bedside table, finding her glasses. gwen sighes, and gives it to her. "it's bella's birthday." gwen watches as axella's eyes widen, and sat up with incredible speed.

"why didn't you tell me?!" she gets out of bed, and finds her hair tie.

"i did tell you!" gwen turns on the light, so that axella can see.

"why not yesterday?"

"you were sleeping yesterday!"

"atleast i slept, unlike your sleep deprived ass." the younger female quickly ties her hair, and rushes to the bathroom.

"what time is it?" the sound of water rustling down the drain, and curtains opening and closing was heard.

"uhm, around 7:30 am, why?" gwen checks the clock on her phone.

"dude, we need to plan!" axella rushes back to her room, then to the bathroom, applying some sort of liquid unto her face.

"what? danplan?" gwen snickers in reply, to which axella sent a glare from the mirror. "kidding! hey, i actually did tell the others about today, so they knew. we still need to assign them to help though." gwen fixed the coat she was wearing.

"then go tell them. i still have things to do like straighten some parts of my hair."

gwen rolled her eyes, and grabbed her phone from her pockets. who knows that axella took so long to get ready in the morning?

we would be normal but
we have naomi

hwen removed hellabella

hwen
gUYS
axella is taking too long on the bathroom so im telling all of you to do this

jar
do what

hwen
my goodness the wifi
jae and caleb, can you buy like,
decorations?
really shiny things

kale
yeah lmao we goin stripping

hwen
caleb no
kordonea, liu, lili, rest of you guys clean the house

lew
why us

hwen
just clean
what else are we missing

ruby
CAKE
THE CAKE
YOU FORGOT THE CAKE!!

nyoombitch
you guys literally forgot the most important part other than cake

hwen
and what is that

nyoombitch
mcdonalds

hwen
go back to work naomi

"let's actually grab a cake. fallon and dawn bakes pretty good cakes at cafe lee." gwen watches as axella grabs her baby blue coat and bag.

"yeah. you know that this calls for."

"drastic measures?"

"no, we're getting vivi to drive us there."