tiga (1)

- ingredients 🍞

"..."

axella and gwen just stands there, staring at gucci slides, gucci clothes and gucci jewelry. gwen looks at axella with a expression of istg i'm not paying for the debt this time and axella just sighs. lmao the gucci child in front of them is definitely caleb.

 lmao the gucci child in front of them is definitely caleb

(A/N: Axella has drawn that ^^^ )

gwen winces at the amount of bling bling she was looking at "...is that gucci?"

"yes," caleb answers, and gwen just giggles. "please do not make a pun-"

"it's pretty SHINee"

axella is cringing, but at the same time she's hiding her laughter, caleb face palms himself with his freshly polished sexy pink nails and jae seems like she wants to leave the room.

ruby enters the room this time, with her tired af 'girlfriend', chereen, and ruby screeches "wE STILL NEED TO BAKE THAT CAKE!"

"we don't have any ingredients. pinterest says we need pain but i don't have any-"

gwen gasps. axella choked. both of them ultimately face-palmed themselves, thinking,

oh shit we don't have the pain.

"we can always get some from mia's library. she writes pretty painful things." axella shudders as the memories of one of her books came back. gwen nudges her, and states "uh, i think pain means bread in french."

"well, why do you need bread for the recipe?"

gwen just shrugs back. "don't know."

jae sort of just shrugs and walks over to the panicked older and pats her head, "been knew. me and caleb bought the ingredients cause-"

"nAtiOnAl bAgUeTtE dAy!" caleb says, flashing his gucci bread- wait there's a gucci bread? at this point, we're not gonna question it.

jae whispers to caleb in chinese "where'd you get the gucci bread though?"

"vivi was screeching let's get this bread yesterday while looking at her screen. i was curious so i looked at her screen and it seems like she was shopping for gucci bread"

axella stops malfunctioning and gwen lets out a sigh of relief. (they ignored the part that he stole the bread though) "okay! thanks for buying it!"

jae grins. "i know right! i'm the best hA prAiSe mE-"

and then gwen, axella, ruby and chereen leaves the room.

jae looks back at caleb, facing him scrolling at his phone "so about that bread..."

"yeah?"

"you know, vivi barely shops at all, right?" jae states, looking suspiciously at caleb.

"yeah?"

"哥哥, i think you were lying earlier. that's from my purchase, isn't it?"

caleb only smirks.

"who knows?"

"哥哥!!!"