dua

-café ☕

the car stops infront of a cafe full of plants and splashed white, with the occasional baby blues.

"we're here."

"you're not gonna come and join us?" gwen unbuckled her seatbelts.

"later. i need to finish my morning coffee." vivi scrolls down at, what seems to be, wattpad. (we're not sure if it's lemon...)

they both reach the entrance of the cafe. axella quickly tries to kick the door open, but fails to do so as her leg didn't reach the door.

"yoo falcon!" gwen pushes the door open, satisfied to see fallon wincing at the nickname.

"i told you not to call me that!" she sets the tray of beverages down, as the customers sighed at the normal bickering that happens nearly everyday.

"oh god what's the commotion about, naomi literally just stole another coffee." the door opened to reveal dawn, holding an empty coffee cup.

"nothing" both gwen and fallon said at the same time.

"can you guys bake the best cake you have?" axella flashed a smile, a tactic that usually works.

"sorry, but the cakes are sold out for national baguette day." dawn points to a sign that says 'cakes sold out'.

"national what?"

"the cakes sold out." fallon checks her finger nails, a cliche act of hers.

gwen and axella panics for a moment, until a very tired vivi walked in to grab her daily coffee.

"vi can we borrow your phone?" gwen piped in.

vivi hesitates, but then gives in. "uh sure."

gwen dials a number on the phone, and it connected.

"hey jinhan, it's gwen. can you distract bella for awhile? let her go home at like 7pm or something. we needed to bake our own cake."

"uhm yeah sure, but i'm really bad at lying." a tint of worry was heard from the other end of the phone.

"that's fine. thanks han!"

"wait-"

the call ended.

-

awkwardly, bella and jinhan sitting on the same place together, a slightly confused and uncomfortable bella asks "hey han can i borrow your phone? gwen kicked me out of the group and i wanted to know why." bella fixes her uniform.

"i, uh, no-" jinhan looks at her surroundings but fails to find a spot to hide her phone. "i left it at home." jinhan quickly hid her phone behind her back.

"but you were just calling someone a minute ago-"

"i was using your phone."

"huh-"

"look! the boss said to do this!" jinhan gave bella random paper work to do.

"but i just finished my- ugh alright." bella, giving up, sighes and brings the pile of papers to her desk.