enam (3)

-one year older 💙

chaos is over. thank goodness they are starting the last performance. "uh, sorry for the inconvenience, apparently our temporary half sober dj was playing the wrong song, and mia is asleep, so kordonea will be the dj, and i'll be the mc instead." vivi says into the mic, and everyone just shrugs.

anyways... what the hell did she write in that script?

yoonsbb and Liu is the 3rd performer.

Who is yoonsbb again??? Was that the Stephanie girl or something? Uh just say "The female junhao" not TheFemaleXuMinghao because-

vivi stops reading the script after realizing mia didn't write a script, she wrote a whole ass essay about and who is who.

...so this is what she wrote in the script... just like last year.

"and now we welcome... maja and liu! the female junhao performing my i!" vivi exclaims, and the crowd cheers on.

they both step in, maja wearing a oversized plain t-shirt layered with a net designed black t-shirt, a choker wrapped around her neck. liu, who's standing right next to maja, was wearing an slightly opened oversized white blouse with a white translucent t-shirt as her inner. they both wore ripped jeans that matched the color of their very sexy top. in conclusion: they wore very kinky outfits and they were ready to flip the crowd.

kordonea screams "yES GIRL sLAY" and accidentally presses some button. in a flash, the music comes on, and somehow it doesn't panic the 2 girls.

maja and liu dance in harmony. blue and red shone on them, their faces highlighted with purple. swirls of fake smoke (is that julissa holding a box of dry ice?) evaporated into the air, leaving the mysterious and sharp image to ths both of them. their clothes compliment each other, black and white clashing gracefully, arms reaching for the string to get closer, but it seems like it was just not enough.

maja's hands pull the string liu held on, and liu twirls into heer side once again. gray mixes the two seperate dancers into one, both of them smirking on the cheers that c.e did ("tHAT'S MY CHILD-BITCH GUYS") you know that saying, junhao works hard but lija works harder. their elbows gracefully tear through the air, in perfect rhyme of their feet which criss crosses a parallel line that was between them. borders finally meet and the beat roseit was like magic.

their hands meet, and then they leave again.

i know,
我会守护着你。
i know,
永远不离不弃。

My i~
my i~

the string is down. they were breathing heavily.

"woah"

bella gasps in awe. the whole crowd claps. and then, they bow and leave the stage.

"i didn't expect that, woah, jeez i'm a rock-"

"-star!"

"ALL STAR!?" gwen sings.

chaos has ensued once again.

---☁☉☁---

Bella woke up.

"Bella it's April 4! Happy birthday! You're finally 16!" She looks up to see her mom and she's surprised. So that was all a dream?

"Thank you." Bella says in glee. She gets out of bed and leaves her room.

You received a message from carata enthusiasts!

🗺 

another year passes by.

another year to grow up and learn.

but bella, beauty, you are living now.

focus on now to make a better tomorrow, so that another year will be a better year.

ANOTHER YEAR
💙
End