enam (1)

- party events 🍺

you'd think the party is over, but of course, them being carata enthusiasts, they had more in store.

of course, some of the members didn't drink wine, or only drank less wine because of the low alcohol tolerance they've got. (*cough* jae *cough*) but either way, everyone was having fun. eating the food, playing minigames, weird conversations and some occasional embarrassing moments.

bella remembered that she didn't like parties; but some how, with them it just became more fun. sure, there's the occasional hyping up caleb to pole dance (which is slightly disturbing, she wants to drink sum bleach) she honestly felt super delighted to even be in the same room as them. maybe it's because it's fun to see how stupid they look like...

out of nowhere, a drunk naomi goes up to bella and starts to pose. "hey baby," she gives a cup full of alcohol, "want some dRINK?"

"um, no thanks, that's haram-"

"hi, um, yes naomi i'd like some water." jinhan says, popping into the conversation to save bella's ass from dealing with a drunk naomi.

a 99% sober gwen appears, holding a glass of some sort of invisible liquid (there was nothing in that cup) and she hi fives jinhan for saying a really lame joke "joshua would be proud" she commented, and the group of 3 giggle, remembering flashbacks of fangirling over the boygroup SEVENTEEN.

once they're done, gwen holds naomi's arm and whispers, "come on naomi, i got something for you to do." and gwen drags naomi away.

naomi gets dragged away and she let's out a very gay scream. "agdjhskn!" then once more, she yells a "yOu nOt fUn. DIRTY JAM JAM JINHAN!" and finally leaves to listen to whatever the hell gwen wanted to do.

"hey, thanks for saving me back there" bella smiles at jinhan.

"no problem." jinhan smiles back.

they both enjoy the comfortable silence between them, until jinhan finally says "bella, I've been meaning to say this..."

"please don't tell me you broke the toaster too-"

"i- um- no... it's something else."

bella nods suspiciously, but then she gestures jinhan to continue anyways. jinahn takes this as an opportunity to give her an envelope with some blue stickers on the front saying happy birthday angel!

she holds it, appreciating the iconic handmade stickers made by vivi, and bella feels like crying again already.

to bella.

happy birthday angel! dah tua dah kawan aku sorang ni. we met not long ago but i feel like we've known each other for years. i wish you great health and positivity through all the things you'll through. may allah bless you! i love you (no homo) and lets be great friends for the next following years!💗

sincerely,
zhang jinhan <3

bella swallows a tear. "oh my god- jinhan i-"

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP"

everyone, including bella and jinhan, looks up to a golden dressed mia holding a mic. "we're gonna start a very emotional and long event. i hope you brought tissuesㅡ"

bella looks to her side, and sees a blushing vivi. vivi awkardly laughs, "shit..."

"ㅡand everyone should line up for our birthday girl, bella."

*ultimate gasp*

that was the only thing in her head. this was one of the best things in carata enthusiasts, there's always something unexpected in an expected surprise. she was really confused, looking at the lined up 20... 20+ people. oh my, that looked like a line for a disney land ride...