tiga (2)

- bake 🍰

"alexa play cooking by the book remix ft lil jon"

they were now in the kitchen, gathering around the wooden table with everyone wearing aprons. chereen suggested for all of them to stand up, since they probably will get ass cramps. axella didn't bother to remove her coat because it was 'too comfortable'. well sis, it ain't gonna be comfortable when your have your coat filled with frosting stains.

ruby lets out a enthusiastic screech "oooOOH MY JAM"

"gwen no, there are children here-"

"axella we are 20+" chereen replies, removing a strand from her hair.

"whatever. anygays do you have the recipe?"

"yeah."

HISHE'S "PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE" CAKE

Ingredients

For the Chocolate Cake
2 cups granulated sugar1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

"oh look! it's naomi in the mornings as cocoa powder!"

they laugh.

1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 cup buttermilk

"did you say ass milk?"
"axella you're being deaf again-"

1/2 cup oil (vegetable or canola oil)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water

ruby runs over to the boiler "i'll boil the water!"
"don't burn your finger!"

For the Chocolate Frosting
1/2 cup butter 
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions

For cake:

1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans.

"what the hell?" gwen says, not understanding the sentence.

"i don't understand it either..." cheese- cheered- CHEREEN tries her best to re-read the instruction, but still fails to understand it. (stupid autocorrect)

"maybe it means to pour flour in a pan?"

"seems correct..." gwen attempts to pour some things in the pan.

2. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. 

"ruby can do this"

"huh? me?" chereen and axella hand over ruby the ingredients and ruby hesitated, wondering if she added the right amount or not. oh well, who cares?

3. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes. 

axella attempts to literally beat the mixer, screeching "wORK!!"

"holy shit, abuse..." cheese- chereen steps back and she mixes the needed ingredients. or did she...?

4. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pans.

"YEEEEEE!!! BOILED WATER-" ruby touches the container. "oW"

Chaos ensued.

5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes

they get over the bickering and ends up with a black mix.

"how is that black when it's chocolate?"

"maybe it's dark chocolate?"

"eh whatever"

For the Chocolate Frosting:

1. Combine butter and cocoa powder.

2. Add powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract.

"wait but how much of each?" axella puts the black mix in the oven.

"it didn't specify." chereen looked at her phone, scanning for answers.

gwen reached for her phone, trying to search up other recipes. "then we'll have to-"

"ditch the recipe." ruby suggested, and they all OHHHed at the same time.

so what did they do?

they did absolute chaos.

(A/N: *vivi states gwen's character has this smoke in my face since no one has actually seen me*)

mia had just entered the room. cake batter was everywhere, covering up the table, the chair, the floor, heck, even the ceiling. their clothes were so messy, they cleaned their apron for the 5th time (it's a plastic apron). their faces was smudged with frosting and axella eats it. gwen and chereen was 100% ready to give up baking, and ruby blamed gwen in fear of being punished. and how is no one questioning how that cake pan was in axella's head?

mia breathes in, and then she breathes out.

and that made mia realize to never make those four bake ever together again