enam (2)

the performance of vga finally ends, and everyone claps. including bella, who's really entertained with that one hair flip vivi did and gwen & axella's attempt to break the fake guitar. (naomi basically played a instrumental to make up for gwen and axella's bad skills in guitar, in case you didn't know.) mia takes the mic again, and faces the crowd. "thank you vga. thank you axella for being accidentally sexy-"

a small "mia' s got a kink for high pitched voices!" from some child was heard, just not by mia.

"-but anyways, let's welcome the next performer, shall we?" mia continues on, the rhetorical question in the air. of course, the crowd is silent, waiting for that juicy name reveal. "jae, caleb and dawn!"

"whOOoOOOoOoOOo!!!" the crowd cheers aggressively. whistling can be heard, (especially naomi's) some ear rape screaming ("JAE MY BABY BITCH! YES CALEB YOU GO GIRL!")  the loud ass slap clap, and somehow, there are flying slippers.

jae and caleb prepares their positon, jae on the front and caleb just behind. dawn stands in the corner with the mic in front of her lips, ready to start singing. jae and caleb looks at each other. they're ready. bella drinks water.

and the song starts.

(^^^probably them striking a pose in the song

(^^^probably them striking a pose in the song. art by lili)
Lili_hao ayeee look at your art go

🎶🎵🎶

" cause your my ho-"

[      ⏮    ▶     ⏭    ]

the song suddenly stops. gwen is panicking, axella and mia everyone is confused, and the two australians are grinning.

it finally starts.

♬too roo rUUU ROO rU Ru, TOOO Ru rU RU♩

while the music is playing, some people who identify the song are laughing, or feeling embarrassed of knowing the song. dawn silently laughs at them and doesn't sing.

caleb and jae freeze. "this wasn't the plan", jae whispers over to caleb, who can't hear her because the song is too loud. they panic for a while, but then, they thought of something, and they both share a look.

"sexy dance?"

"sexy dance."

and then they start.

jae and him were body rolling.

[A/N: THIS CONTENT IS TOO WEIRD TO EVEN WRITE SO WE CONTINUE WITH THE STORY/ They didn't strip dw, nothing tHAT 18+ it's just weird for me to think]

everyone is looking at them. bella spat her water. jinhan, julissa, and maja are crying out of embarrassment, dawn instantly regrets her decision to convince naomi in pranking them. vivi is covering bella's eyes but still amused over how jae knows this. gwen is half laughing and half concerned. the people who ate wanted to stop eating, and the people who just came from the bathroom wants to wash their face again, but with bleach. and mia? well, mia wants to join.

"oh my god mia don't tell me your gonna bring a pole and make them and you dance to it-"

"no axella, i'm better than that."

axella nods in doubt. "riiiight-"

"i'm gonna **** that ******** over there"

axella questions mia.

and bella goes to the bathroom.

"another year like this again. oh my, i appreciate growing old with them..."

***

dawn finally sings "I'M NEVER GONNA DANCE AGAIN-"

"GUILTY FEET HAS GOT NO RHYTHM-" naomi sings along with dawn, because #goals .

mia does slight 18+ stuff (thank god bella doesn't see) while axella cries in defeat, hugging vivi's leg and screaming "i wAnt hEr tO dO it tO mE" and vivi just sighs, petting her drunk ass. caleb was hyping up mia and attempting to  join in, along with julissa trying  to twerk, and naomi turning up the volume to almost earrape. gwen recorded everything ("blackmail material") jae, on the other hand, slipped out of the stage and grabbed caleb's phone to do a lil' something called revenge.

"tiem to leave the hoe to steal the phone"

***

🎶BING BING BING🎶
🎵rINGA LINGA BING🎵

bella's phone rings an exclusive mixtape rearranged by steve naoki herself, and she swipes to open her phone and check out what's app.

Messages for
a 🅱irthday 🅱irl

Gay veggie
巴啦我爱你!
祝你生日快乐!

🅱ella
What does that mean?.

Gay veggie
it means “bella i love you! wishing you a happy birthday!”
10:59 pm

bella was about to turn off her phone till she hears a loud bang on the door behind her, but shrugs it off as the damn wind that ghosted the area.

Gay veggie
HI BELLA UWUUWUWWU I STOLE HIS PHONE I'M JAE
i

wanna say a thing

Bella
Hi
I'm in the bathroom why can't you just talk to me

Gay veggie
i'm in the bathroom too-

"bella?"  a small, squeaky voice calls out. it was jar.

"oh hi jae- why did you steal caleb's phone?" bella asks, and jae nervously laughs, "uh, for science purposes" and then she awkwardly leans on the sink edge, trying to put some soap on her hands to clean her unpure soul.

"right, so uh, what did you need to say?" bella questions, and jae smiles, wiping her hands from the  w e t  substance.

"巴啦,你是一个善良的人。祝你生日快乐!" jae says, with a big, goofy grin to show emotion.

bella nods slowly, but instinctively smiles. "i'm sorry, uh, what does that mean?"

"oh i was just describing you! it means, bella, your a kind person, wishing you a happy birthday"

"oh th-"

🎶BING BING BING🎶

"uh sorry that was my phone"

jae nods ahead, signalling bella to check it out.

mountain drinker 😔🤘
you fuckers
so
someone stole caleb's phone

maskatits
literally you guys can talk to us irl

alexa
mmmmmiaiaiaiaiaaaaaaaa
givw lobe to meeewweeee :(((

"jae i think you should run" bella warns, while jae looks at her in confushion.

"caleb's looking for his phone."

jae grabs bella's hands, running out the door, facing the stage, and screeches,

"BELLA TOOK YOUR PHONE, CALEB 哥哥"