𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 - 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚

everyday since we met, we've always done everything together; just our little group of friends and we all have our roles based on the type of person, ya know. 

like, jordyn is the richest and most popular one who is like the big sister of the group. everyone wants to be her friends but she goes by " otf , " as she should

leilani is the fighter of the group AND the one with the biggest heart. she's almost like our baby & she's always been a firecracker.

jamell is the big brother of the group and the most popular boy who is cool with everyone in the school, who is also a trouble maker. been to juvie twice.

messiah is our goofy one that everyone also knows and the #1 basketball player on the team.

a few classes pass & all i can think about is kyrie, honestly. the smell of the weed was mesmerizing. mixed with whatever he has in his hair. But that's besides the point, what do i want for lunch ?

Text Message to: big otf tingz 🤲🏼🤍

where y'all at ? im hungry for
some chipotle 😩

brodyy siahh 💉' : we waiting outside for you stupid

my mfkn twinnn🥇👫' : come on

i'm omw

bestieee 💅🏻💸' : That Boy That Was Liking On Yo Pictures With Us 👀 .

bestiebaeee🤞🏻🤼‍♀️' : *mayana runs* 🏃🏻‍♀️

i ran to the outside courts as fast as i could. of course not because kyrie was out there. i needed to hear what jamell had to say about the situation from earlier.

they were sitting at a rounded table laughing when i came through the loft doors. "i told y'all she was gonna run down here." lani said eating a sucker. "shut up. let's go get food." I said walking around the table to get some of her sucker. i awkwardly smiled at kyrie as he did the same to me. his smile is cute.

jamell must have saw us because he hopped up and pulled me to the side.

"twin, i'm sorry for what happened and what i said to you earlier. it was fucked up of me and i didn't mean it. im just protective over you and i don't want you to be with anyone." i love it when my brother calls me twin honestly. makes me feel even more safe.

"i understand bro. i really do. but what you have to understand is that i'm getting older and that I've learned from my mistakes, okay? there's nothing you'll have to worry about." i told him, holding his face. "you have to trust me."

It took him a minute to think about it. "ight, i trust you. just don't do anything dumb if you really tryna get with him. and please stay safe." i was confused until he looked down at my stomach and poked my belly button "don't want any mistakes."

i smacked my lips and pushed him lightly. "yeah, whatever; you don't get jordyn pregnant either because i be hearing all of that shit."

"can yawl come on so we can eat? a nigga is hungry." messiah said, walking up to us.

"yea let's go. gotta feed my baby brother." i said giving him a tight hug as we walked back. "kyrie, you wanna grab lunch with us?" melly asked him.
"yeah, imma drive my whip though and jus follow." he said, as he flipped his long, beautiful hair back. okay sir.

༻✦༺

w

e made it to chipotle, eventually deciding that we wanna just eat there. the table we eat at was circular, and i sat next to jordy on my left and lani on my right. they sat next to their boyfriends and i sat across from kyrie.

"ummm, maya. switch spots with me." messiah said who was right next to kyrie. "i have to tell jordyn something." i knew he was lying but i just grabbed my bag to move anyway and said "okk." and got up anyway. when we swapped I flipped her off and mouthed "you fucking liar." he smells so good. like how is this weed that loud? ive only smoked once but he got something different.

everyone else at the table laughed and talked about something, i don't know what though. "i can tell that you shy."

"yea kinda." said quietly. "we lemme have ya numba." he said handing his phone to me. " i started blushing as i put it in. i jus did something simple. { maya 💗 }

"there you go. " i said as i handed it back to him. he must've been hungry, he had almost a mouth full.

he grabbed his phone and looked up at me. "no sabía que hablabas español. " (I didn't know you spoke spanish)

"yeah, my mom is cuban and dominican." it got awkward again because i never know what to say to him.