Llama Smooth {Roxarie}

Flashback- Age 12 

"Val." Roxanne said over the phone. She could hear Valarie in the middle of the grocery store, constantly saying something to her mother in the background. "I don't think this is a good idea. I mean what if I get those bumps on my leg? What if I can't stop scratching?" 

"You honestly can't be scared to shave your legs." Valarie said, still trying to convince a very worried Roxanne that everything was going to be okay.

"What if I get a cut? What if I get an infection? What if my leg turns a different color?" Roxanne started hyperventilating.

"Holy hell, you need to calm down. You always think of the worst case possible on everything you do, don't you." Valarie sighed.

"Well I'm sorry if you don't think about these things when you're about to try something FOR THE FIRST TIME." Roxanne yelled into her phone while she was walking into her bathroom, grocery bag in hand. 

"Look. Just put me on factime and I will walk you through it." Valarie said. 

"So do I use the razor first and then put this creme stuff on?" Roxanne flipped the camera to show the supplies she had bought at the store with part of her allowance. 

"Oh honey..." Valarie said, taking in the sight before her. There was so much stuff on Roxanne's counter, it was a wonder how she managed to buy all of it. 

1:03am

Apt. 317

Valarie sat on the counter in the kitchen while she ran the water. About 20 minutes ago, she realized how long it had been since the last time she shaved. She didn't really care, but she always shaved when she was over emotional over something. 

"Val. Why are you up at this time?" Roxanne said, wrapped in the comforter from her bed. 

"I had a lovely talk with this girl in my journalism class today. She made a comment about how I looked like a llama because I hadn't shaved my legs in forever and i told her that shaving wasn't necessary to be validated as a woman and how hair is natural and then she asked if I had ever been part of a nudist community." Valarie paused to take a breath and to recognize the horror on Roxanne's face as she imagined this whole situation occuring. 

"Honey," Valarie continued after putting her legs in their sink. "You have to get over this fear of nudity. I mean you're gonna find out sooner or later." 

Right when Roxanne was about to object, saying that she was perfectly with never finding out anything, someone knocked at the door. There was nothing better than someone causing the dog and Roxanne to reluctantly go to answer it. 

THe most surprising thing about the whole situation was the fact that the blonde guy who lives upstairs with Calum was standing there in his underwear, holding a plant in his arms. 

"That's a ficus." Roxanne blurted. 

He looked slightly scared, taking in the scene of Roxanne in a gothic themed blanket and the dog was in a motorcycle jacket. 

"Hey, Roxanne. Do you think I should buy a self-waxing kit? Are those like effective?" Valarie yelled from her spot in the kitchen. 

"I doubt it. You'll probably dye your hair orange and end up bleeding." Roxanne said, stepping aside so the boy could step in. Roxanne still didn't remember his name, but she knew that Valarie talked about him alot in her spare time. And there may or may not have been a random blog entry ((or 8)) about how annoying he seemed from the different stories.