Chapter 3

The bell went and i had English next with Loui, he hated English but i really enjoyed it and of course i was top of the class, i said bye to Nath and headed off down the halls with Loui hanging of my arm,

"You and Nath are really close considering hes only just noticed you" Loui said slyly to make sure no one else could hear.

"Yeah i guess, but i just don't know about him hes the school player and I'm a nerd they don't go good together"

We made our way into English class and took are seats, Mr Roger was one of my best teachers he was just so patient and didn't care if you failed a test or answered a question wrong.

For some strange reason i sat there for the whole lesson thinking about Nath until the bell went and it was the end of school.

I headed to the coffee shop to meet everyone like i always did but something caught the corner of my eye.

It was Nath making out with some other girl, i knew it was to good to be true and acted like it didn't affect me but something deep down was affected.

Once i got the the coffee shop i explained everything to Jaz, Becki and Loui but that's when we thought of the most cunning plan off all, make the player fall for me and play him at his own game.

I explained to my friends how i felt about him and they encoraged me to find out what happened between him and that red-head so i got up dropping my coffee and made my way over to him.