Chapter 4

"So i saw you earlier" i started crossing my arm over my chest.

"You think your so sly but i saw you eating that girls face you dirty playing man whore don't ever talk to me again"

He tried following me but his mate pulled him back down and whispered something in his ear but i really didn't care i got what i needed to off my chest in front of everyone. 'ha' i thought to myself.

Becki, Jazz and LV (Loui) followed me back up to my room in silence. I loved my best friends they always knew when i didn't want to talk and didn't bother asking.

I walked in and went straight to the bathroom, i stripped off and turned the shower on full heat.

I needed to get rid of these feelings, I'm not falling for a player, no defiantly not i am better than that and he did not deserve the satisfaction of knowing that he had hurt me.

Once i decided i had spent enough time in the shower i got out, brushed my teeth, put my hair in a messy bun, put my pj's on and headed out to tell my best friends all about it.

They understood that i had feeling for Nath and promised they would stand by me no matter what i choose or even if he broke my heart.

I woke up cuddled up to Jaz, i looked around and LV was no-where to been seen, he properly went back to his room last night.

Once i got Jaz off me i started getting myself ready, i had to find Nath and sort this crap out so i headed out to find the one and only.