Chapter 16

3 weeks later..

I was due to get married in 1 week but something in the back of my mind worried me.

What was there to be worried about?

Yes I understand I was marrying a vampire but that didn’t mean I was a bad person, its not like I was a vampire yet though I am going to be.

My mum just thought that I had wedding jitters but it was so much more than that, I was so scared but I was going through with it, D meant to much to me and I wasn’t going to lose him just because I was scared about marrying him.

----

Wedding day..

The day had finally come where I was going to marry D, the man off my dreams, my vampire in shinning armour.

I put on my dress once my hair and make up was done and looked at myself in the mirror.

If my really dad saw me now he would be so proud of me but I didn’t need him, I had Alex and he is the only dad I have ever wanted or needed, he was everything to me and I knew I was his everything apart from my mum of course.

Just as I walked down the stairs I saw everyone’s heads flick around, I didn’t want to see myself therefore I didn’t look in the mirror but I could tell by my friends and families expressions that I looked absolutely gorgeous.

Jaz, Becki and Loui were all there, my mum and dad, my grandmother and grandfather and of course D and his family were at the church waiting for me, I was already 10 minutes late and needed to hurry so I couldn’t stand around a chit chat with my family.

I got in the Bentley I ordered especially for this day. Bentley was my favourite car and I always wanted one for my wedding day or my 18th birthday so I just had to get one and I had to make sure it looked fabulous for this day.

As soon as we pulled up outside the church I noticed everyone from school outside, of course they couldn’t fit in the church it wasn’t that big. I started getting more nervous. I had never met D’s parents what if they didn’t like me? What if a family of vampires didn’t like me? There wouldn’t be much I could do to save myself until I was a vampire and even then I wouldn’t be able to fight off his whole family. I was actually crapping myself but I knew I would pull through this and that once we were married I would be turned into a vampire, I couldn’t wait now, I wanted it to happen and be done with so I could start feeding off the sweet people of this cities blood.

“Now remember hunnie, left foot, right foot but don’t worry I wont let you fall if you forget”

“Thanks daddy, I love you”

“You to princess, now lets go and make you a queen”

My dad cradled his arm through mine and we both took a deep breathe as we started slowly making our way down the isle.