Aftermath

Izuku's POV

The house was silent with the only light being Katsuki's bedroom. After Izuku took off his shoes he made his way upstairs to Katsuki's bedroom so Izuku guessed that Katsuki's parents are out.

'Nothing has changed' thought Izuku as he walked through the familiar living room while admiring the old photos decorated everywhere.
After a quick look at all the photos, he headed up the stairs to his boyfriend's room.

He found his boyfriend sitting on the bed with a serious face. He wasn't look at Izuku at all but that tension in the air was most definitely there.

"So..uhmm...... what's up Kacchan....?" Izuku asked nervously while looking down at his twirling thumbs, hoping that some conversation would ease the tension in the room. Which didn't seem to work ask Katsuki didn't say anything but continued to just stare at the floor with a still serious face.

'Looks like he thinking hard about something... I hope he's doing alright...' Izuku thought while looking at his boyfriends hard and serious face.

A couple of minutes later, Katsuki looked up into Izuku's eyes. They stared at each other for a couple of seconds before Katsuki patted the space beside him on the bed. Izuku slowly moved towards the spot on the bed and sat down looking at the ground.

The tension was still very much in the air. Two boys just sitting quietly next to each other and not knowing what to say.

When the silence broke, it was Katsuki who spoke.

"Did you like it." He said, still looking at the ground.

"What?" Izuku said while turning his head to look at him. But Katsuki didn't look away from the ground.

"Did you the kiss with that icy-hot bastard...?" He said again still looking down.

Izuku just say there for a moment, thinking about the kiss that happened with Todoroki. Don't get him wrong, Todoroki is good looking and he has a powerful quirk. But nothing about him brings out the fire within Izuku as Katsuki does every time they communicate, verbally and physically. That kiss may have been his first, but it will never bring out something within him. It just felt wrong and if he's completely honest, he didn't even know they were kissing until he pushed Todoroki away.

"No" he said focusing on Katsuki's face and how it changed from serious to slightly less tense. He moved his hand on top of Katsuki's and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Katsuki was relieved. He didn't like that he wouldn't get to be his nerds first kiss but at least he knows he didn't feel a thing for that two tone bastard.

With a deep breath he looked over at Izuku's face and saw nothing but honesty and love in his boyfriends eyes.

"Good, because I'm gonna be the best kisser you'll ever have" He said with a smirk while turning his hand over and interlocking their fingers together.

"Well you better start because I heard practice makes perfect" Izuku said slowly leaning in towards Katsuki's face.

"Don't worry nerd, I plan on practicing a lot so you better be prepared" Katsuki said leaning in and softly pressing their lips together.

As soon as both lips touched, sparks flew up each of their chests, erupting in a big wave of pleasure and total bliss.

"Go brush your lips. I don't wanna taste that Icy-hot bastard" Izuku just giggled.

A/N

Surprise babes! Guess whose been reading your comments and decided to write a chapter!

I like making things quick so people don't get bored of the A\N's so here it goes

-Should I continue?
-Of so what should happen with their relationship?
-Should I do something else?

Let me know so I can spread the Bakudeku love all around.

Remember
-Fuck the haters ✌️