The Happiness Begins

Nobody's POV

An alarm was beeping in the dark room. A sleepy hand tries to turn it off but fails at every attempt. The figure finally sits up in his bed, the covers exposing his messy green hair. Slowly, emerald eyes flutter open finally and turns off the alarm. The figure decides to get up with an stretch and a big yawn. Slowly looking at the time, he sees its 7:00a.m. and heard a knocking at the door. "Izuku, it's time to get up honey~" Inko speaks through the door of her son's room. Izuku replies with "I'm up mom" he tiredly says through the door and decides to get ready for another day at school.

After Izuku takes a quick shower, brushes his teeth and attempts to brush his hair, he goes downstairs to be greeted with his mom in the kitchen washing dishes with a gentle smile on her face. "Good morning sweetie, breakfast is on the table" without looking at him. "Thanks mom" Izuku replies happily sitting down and eating.

After he's done eating, he puts his plate in the sink and kisses his mom goodbye before heading for the door to put on his favourite red boots. He locks the door behind him and walks away until he notices a handsome ash-blonde figure standing there waiting for him. Izuku is surprised but happy as well. He jumps onto Katsuki with a big hug and greets him "Good morning Kacchan!" He cooes with a big smile plastering his face. The ash-blonde male just smiles slightly and hugs back saying "Good morning nerd, it took you long enough." Izuku just smiles and says "Well I didn't know you were waiting otherwise I would be out much sooner!" He chuckles slightly. Katsuki just giggles a little and grabs the smaller's hand and replies with a simple "Let's go before we're fucking late." Izuku just smiled and griped his hand and started walking to school with a bigger smile on his face.

Before they arrive at school, Izuku stops at the front of the gate and asks shyly "When do you want to tell everyone that we're dating?" He replies with a little blush on his face. Katsuki just shrugged and said "Whenever you want, I'm ok with keeping it a secret for a while." Izuku smiles and nods his head saying "Let's keep it a secret for a while." and they both walk to class to continue their normal day.

When it was lunch, both boys ate with their usual group of friends. Izuku was having a friendly chat with Uraraka until someone tripped and spilled most of their lunch on Izuku, especially his hair. The person who tripped immediately apologized, but Izuku looked up to see a familiar face. "Todoroki?" Izuku questioned. Todoroki was shocked to see Izuku there covered in his lunch. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to I just tripped!" Todoroki quickly said, hoping that he could accept his apology. Izuku nodded his head with a small smile saying "Thanks, I would really appreciate a change of clothes though." Todoroki immediately jumped up saying "I will get you those, you just shower in the boys change room and I'll bring it there." A little too excited. Izuku just nodded and headed to the change room to clean himself from the wasted food that had covered his head and uniform.

Todoroki came into the boys change room with the spare set of clothes in hand. He heard the shower going and just decided to leave the clothes on the bench where Izuku would see it. Just as he was about to leave, he stopped just before the door. He looked back and thought 'He wouldn't mind if I take a peak....right?' He slowly walked over to the showers and took a peak at a naked Izuku trying to get all the food off and such. A blush creeped onto Todoroki's face as he stared at Izuku's backside, checking him out. He couldn't help but continue to stare at his ass imagining doing unspeakable things to more than just his ass. Todoroki stopped when he felt a strong tightness in his pants. He glances down to see his member, hard as rock, throbbing in his pants. He knew he couldn't stay here for long, especially sonce he just heard the water turning off. Todoroki quickly ran out of the change room and went somewhere secluded until his erection faded.

Izuku walked out with a towel around his waist, to see a pair of clean clothes there for him on the bench. He wondered if Todoroki saw him naked but dismissed the thought as lunch was about to end. He quickly threw on the clean clothes and ran to class so he wouldn't be late. When he entered he saw almost everyone inside, chatting away with their friends. He notices Todoroki wasn't inside but forgot about it completely when he saw Katsuki. He walked over and sat behind him smiling and whispered "Wanna do something after school?" He just got a nod in response without looking at him. He smiled, pleased that their gonna be spending time together.