1.)

Breathe...

Y/n breathed softly, a black fog escaping her mouth.

Y/n saw it and frowned, why was she born to have such weird quirks?

Yeah that's right quirks, many of different kinds, you'll get the information in the Character info next chapter. Y/n sighed putting on a small mask that covered the bottom of her face.

" This will definitely help.." Y/n smiled, the presence of a force pressed against her skin stopped her mist quirk from activating, she'd have to learn how to keep in from activating.

A familiar innocent voice yelled catching y/n's attention immediately. Y/n smiled ' I know that voice! I'm going to see Izuku!' Y/n fangirled lowly.

Y/n looked around spotting the blob of green hair, but.... Y/n gasped loudly at the sight of a beat up Izuku.

' I was too slow!...' Y/n thought running to the innocent boy. " Are you ok?!"
Y/n asked loudly, scaring the poor boy.

He looked up shyly and blushed " Y-yeah.." He said softly looking away nervously. " .... Ok, I'm Y/n what's your name?" Y/n asked, putting her fingers out to poke The boy.

" I-I I'm Izuku Midoriya n-n-nice to meet you.." He said shyly...

Y/n blushed 50 shades, HE'S SO CUTE. " Uhm.. those look like they hurt here.." Y/n grabbed the boy's hand, healing him.

" WOW! That's so cool! What's your quirk!?" Izuku asked excited, making Y/n giggle softly.

" Actually I have many such as, Healing, Nature, Copy, ect." Y/n stated smiling at the sparkling boy in front of her.

" That's so cool unlike me... I'm... quirkless..." Izuku said, his voice low, sounding afraid of what she was gonna say.

" You're cool too!" Y/n smiled, " Huh?" Izuku asked lowly. " I don't care if you have a quirk or not, you have the heart of a hero and that's what counts right?" Y/n patted his back, izuku glowed " R-really?" He asked.

" Yeah!" Y/n shined, they both talked more and more until it got dark.

That was the beginning of their friendship!
~~~~~~
I'm sorry it seems rushed but I'm a tired potatoe please forgive meh..

I promise other chapters will be better, honestly I'm sorry, enjoy!