Chapter Five- Shocking News

~Rapunzel~

"Whoa! What's with the scowl?" Merida asked once she saw me.

I sighed shaking my head...I opened my locker and placed my things in.

"Jack is bugg- no wait-pissing me off!" I exclaimed as I slammed my locker door shut causing other students to look my way...I just turned around and started walking...

Merida gave me an amused look "Oh ye are pissed alright!...What did he do?"

I told her that he spent the night in our house because we had a tutorial session which I didn't even planned in the first place...

"What?! He slept in your house?....In another room right?" she asked with a shocked expression...I groaned "No."

She gasped and stopped walking staring at me in disbelief

"Something happened?"

My eyes widened at what she said "What?! No! Nothing happened!" she sighed in relief  "It's just that when he woke up this morning he woke me up HARSHLY and yelled at me demanding why he's in my room and I of course yelled at him too and said 'YOU FELL ASLEEP HERE LAST NIGHT!' he rolled his eyes and just ran out."

"Seriously who on earth would be happy when someone wakes you up and yells at you?!"

She nodded in agreement while I fumed in anger...He just ruined my beautiful morning!

"Okay come on let's eat..before you burst into flames." she said pulling me with her to the canteen.

I bought my food and sat down to our usual table...Merida is still busy picking and choosing from the menu

I was about to eat when someone grabbed my left wrist and dargged me harshly...I struggled from the tight grip but it was useless...

"Let Go!"

After walking a few more meters....my wrist was free...I rubbed the sore part...Geez!

"The Hell Jack! What's your problem?!" I yelled...I looked around and saw that we're at the garden..Good thing it's just the two of us so I can talk back to him...It's not that I'm scared I just don't want to be judged....

"I'll go straight to the point so listen up....." he paused for a moment and looked around...probably to check if anyone's around...

"Be my girlfriend."

My eyes widened at what he said...Did I hear him right? Girl What?!

"Oh no! No! Nah uh! I won't!" I said backing away from him...

He smirked "If you won't..I'll spread the news that something happened last night at your place..."

What?!

"What are you talking about?! Nothing Happened! Cross my heart hope to die!" I said drawing a cross on my chest with my finger

"Besides...I'm not that kind of girl! And there's no freaking way that I'll do that especially with you!!!"

He smirked "But I can lie...You know I have fame Blondie...I can spread it like wild fire."

I frowned at him fuming in anger

"And what will your auntie say? tsk tsk tsk"

That's it!

I ran towards him and punched his shoulders...

"You're such a jerk!!!"

He pushed me away....quite harshly

"You've got two options...Be my girlfriend...or...be humiliated...Your choice" he said in a serious tone

"Fine! I'll do it....I'll be your girlfriend." I said through gritted teeth...

He smirked "Good girl....Remember..You're mine." he said before leaving...

I walked back to the canteen and saw Merida and Hiccup...eating and talking

I sat down still dumbfounded...

"Hey...where've ye been? Ye're food is getting cold." Merida said..

I shook my head "Just went to the restroom..."

Hiccup just shrugged and continued talking to Merida...

I wonder why Jack wanted me to be his girlfriend too badly....Is he....

No...That's Impossible...

Totally Impossible