Chapter Six-You're my date

~Rapunzel~

Merida flipped her book to the next page trying to understand a story

"I really don't get it" she said with a groan before slamming the book shut...

We're told to write a library report about any kind of stories...But Merida read five books yet she didn't start writing yet...

I placed my pen down and snatched the book she's reading...I raised an eyebrow

"Romeo and Juliet?"

"What? What's wrong with it?" she asked raising an eyebrow as well

"Merida DunBroch is reading a Romantic Novel? That's New."

She widened her eyes "So that's why I don't get it...Give it back! I hate Lovey dovey stuff...I'll get another one."

She snatched the book and stood up to get a different book AGAIN...

I shook my head and turned my attention back to my paper...Mer is not a bookworm...she's more of a fighter...

I was already writing the final part when someone cleared spoke..."Ummm...Rapunzel?"

I looked up and saw a boy black hair and wearing a black hat...

"Uh...Hi?" I said awkwardly

"I'm Once-Ler and I'm wondering if you could be my date on the Acquiantance Party?"

Oh right! the Acquiantance party is three days away!

I smiled at him..."Oh It wou-"

"Sorry Bud but she already have a date."

I turned to the person who interrupted me...

"Oh...uh okay...sorry..so uh..Nice meeting you Rapunzel..." Once-Ler left with his cheeks all red as he scratched the back of his neck...

"What the Heck was that?" I asked him crossing my arms on my chest

"I was just defending my property." he said in a calm tone

I scoffed "YOUR property?"

He nodded "Like I said...You're mine..."

I was about to retort but he turned his back at me and walked away

Merida came back carrying five books

"It's tiring ya know...Might as well bring more than one" she said before opening her book and starts reading...

I never had a date before...I don't know if I will be happy about what happened