Chapter Two-Ice Prince

Rapunzel

One week passed and I kinda loving this school.

I walked towards my next class when someone bumped me....HARD!

"Hey!" I exclaimed as I stared at the things I dropped.

"Aish!"

I looked up "Why am I not surprised?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

It was none other than Jack smirking at me.

"Yeah, Why? Is it because of you're already used to my handsomeness?" he asked still with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and picked up my things.

"And your bad attitude." I muttered silently

"What was that?" he asked...whoops! he heard...

I looked up with an innocent smile "I said maybe...because you really are handsome." I said.

He smirked before walking away.

I turned away and cursed under my breath...I only said that to be safe...

He's not actually that handsome...Urgh! Who am I kidding? Of course he is....but his attitude is so...I don't know...BAD! Real Bad!

I went in my room and when I sat down the bell rang and to my luck....my seatmate was Mr. Frost. Hooray!---URGH!

But on the bright side...It's art class...I love painting and any other art related activities. Atleast I'll enjoy for a while...Hope he'll never bother me...

"Okay go get your paintbrushes and pick any color of paint from the shelf." Mr. Aster said. He's tall,brunette and he has grey eyes.

He said he loves to paint too...Well he also told us that his favorite holiday is Easter.

I went to the shelf and took out a blue paint, yellow,violet and green.

How I wish Hiccup and Merida are here...We will surely be cracking jokes and maybe we'll laugh out loud.

I went back to my desk and read what was written on the board.

"For today's activity: Paint anything that makes you smile"

Hmm...anything that makes you smile huh?...Aha!

I opened the color blue and dipped my brush and started to paint my board.

I made sure to be careful to avoid some mistakes.

I applied the figures gently and made sure the colors would blend with each other well.

"Whoa." I heard Jack say but I was too busy to turn to him.

After 20 minutes my work turned out well.

I smiled at my work in satisfaction "Done." I said to myself.

Jack leaned over to look but he hit the yellow paint in doing so..

"Whoa!" I quickly took my work and the paint spilled on my skirt instead.

"Whoops...my bad...looks like you need to change your uniform." he said with a smirk.

Stay calm Rapunzel...atleast your work's fine...be a good girl and just ignore him

I placed my work back on top of my desk and examined my yellow stained skirt.

Urgh! It was stained so bad!

"Oh my gosh! Come...I'll help you with that." a girl with strawberry blonde hair said.

Before I could respond, she grabbed my wrist and dragged me with her.

I looked back at Jack and saw that he was already looking at me.

I gave him a 'don't you dare touch my work' look.

He just smirked...why that!

"Uhm...excuse me Sir...could we be excused for a while?" the girl asked.

Mr. Aster looked at me and down my skirt and nodded in understanding "Very well...but be back immediately." he said.

We went out and she dragged me towards her locker I suppose.

She took out a paperbag and handed it to me.

"What's this?" I asked staring at the bag.

"It's my extra uniform....I always bring one in case of emergencies...you're just my size and you needed it more so...I'll let you borrow." she said with a smile.

My...she's nice!

"Thanks...uh?"

"Anna." she supplied.

I nodded "Anna..Don't worry I'll return them after I wash it." I said.

She smiled "Okay then...you better change....time is ticking." Anna said.

I nodded.

"See ya back at the room Rapunzel!" she said before running back to the room.

Wait...she knows my name?....How?

I shrugged the thoughts away and went in the girl's restroom to change...good thing there was no one there...they would really think I peed on my skirt...and that will be so humiliating.

After changing I walked back to the room and anna was right...we were just the same size..thank goodness she was there to help me.

I walked back in and noticed that Mr. Aster wasn't there...oh well.

I went back to my desk and to my horror, I saw my work on the floor with some unwanted paints on it.

I quickly picked it up and stared at it...my hard work! Ruined!

I slammed my work on my desk and glared at the culprit.

"How dare you!" I yelled.

All eyes was on me but I didn't care.

He looked at me with an innocent face "What did I do?"

I growled in anger "Don't play innocent with me Jack! I know you did this...you're the only one I know insensitive enough to do this!"I said.

He smirked "You're smarter than I thought Ms. Corona." he said cooly.

I frowned harder "Guilty huh? Well...I may be a girl but I don't back away from a fight...Especially with Bullies like you!" I said hoping it would scare him but....

"Show me what you've got Ms. Rapunzel." he said calmly like nothing happened.

I sighed and cleaned up my desk...

He's so hopeless!

"Okay class...pass your works." Mr. Aster said as he went in.

I just sat on my chair and watched as the others passed their works.

I have nothing to pass...thanks to him!

He's as cold as Ice!

He's so insensitive!

The bell rang signalling for the next class.

I grabbed my things and went to Mr. Aster.

"Uhm...excuse me sir...Can I pass my work tomorrow? My work was uhm...ruined." I said.

He looked at my work and nodded "I'm guessing it was Jack." he said.

I nodded and he sighed "Okay...pass it to me tomorrow before 3:00 pm." he said.

I smiled and nodded "Thank you sir!"

I went out and walked towards my next class...

Science....Great...I'm still stuck with him...we're still classmates.