Chapter Three-Stuck with him...

Rapunzel

Can't this day get any worse?!

"Okay then...it's settled...Rapunzel will be Jack's tutor while Elsa will be with Hans." Ms. Toothiana said.

I groaned silently...Looks like I'm stuck with him!

I looked at Jack who was staring at Elsa...isn't she his girlfriend?...then why isn't he with her?

Merida poked me and I turned to her...

"Hey...Looks like they're over." she whispered...

"What?"

"I mean Jack and Elsa...."

I just shrugged "Maybe.."  and she snorted softly..."I sure hope so."

She settled back in her seat and stared at the teacher who is now discussing.

~Time Skips~

I walked towards my locker and got the stuff that I needed.

I zipped my bag before closing my locker when...

"Hey!"

"Ahhh!...Geez! Jack! You sneak up on people now?" I said placing a hand over my chest.

He chuckled "I never thought You're such a scaredy  cat."

"Shut Up!" I walked past him holding my extra things...

"Where are you heading?" he asked...

I scoffed "None of your business"

"I never heard such a place..."

I stopped and glared at him..."Home...I'm going home!"

"There...next time..answer a question properly." he said patting my head like I'm a little kid.

I shove his hand away and I was about to retort when the corridors were filled with gasps and whispers...and....'awws'

Jack and I turned our heads and saw Elsa standing in front of a locker...her locker I guess...and..Hans?

Well...Hans was standing in front of her holding a fresh bouquet of flowers and a heart shaped box...probably some chocolates...

I smiled at the scene...Spell ROMANTIC!

I was so happy at the scene that I giggled softly...Jack scoffed,grabbed my wrist and dragged me away harshly.

"Hey! Let go!" I whined...

"Jack! Ow! Let me go!" still no response...

"Jackson! Let me go this instant!!!" I yelled and finally, he lets go...

"Ugh! What's wrong with you?!" he said annoyed...

I scoffed "Me? What's wrong with me?...Just to remind you...you were the one who grabbed me and dragged me with you harshly just like that! What is wrong with you?!"

He rubbed his temples and took a deep breath..."Sorry"

"Wait...what was that?" I said

"I said Sorry!" he said louder this time...

"Oh My Gosh! You just said those words! I started to think that that isn't in your vocabulary! Who knew! *Laughs*" I said and bent over trying to control my laughter...

"Hey hey hey! Stop it! I may be a bully but I still know how to say sorry." he said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

I stood up straight,took a deep breath and faced him....still with a smile "Well...you surprised me."

He shrugged...

I checked my watch and saw that it's already 5:30 pm....WHOOPS!

"Uh...Gotta run! Bye!" I said and I was about to run away when he held my arm...I turned to him with an annoyed look...

"What now?"

"Give me your address." he said in a serious tone...

"What?...Hell No!"

"Tell me! Now!" he said still with a serious tone...

I frowned and gave him a challenging look..."What if I say...No?"

"I don't know...try it."

I smirked "Well then......NO!"

And just like that,he carried me over his shoulder like I'm a sack..

I shrieked in panic...

"Hey! Jack Let me down!!!!" I cried out banging my hands on his back...

The students were all looking at us and I swear I'm as red as a tomato right now!

"You know what I want Rapunzel." he said with a calm voice...

Urgh! Asshole!

The students started whispering to each other still eyes on us...THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!!!

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you! Now put me DOWN!" I yelled in defeat...

I heard him chuckle and placed me down...he stretched out his palm and I glared at him before writing down my address on a piece of paper...I handed it to him and stormed off...

I need to get away from the humiliation...and most especially....From HIM!