Realisation

Dylan and David had been driving around for two hours, checking Dylan and Anna's favourite places. They went back to the boat. Inside, Dylan checked her wardrobe "something  isn't right. All her belongings are here. I know for a fact she wouldn't leave this behind" it was a picture of Anna with her parents on her university graduation day. David put his hand on dylan's shoulder. 'you can't give up Dylan." "im going to phone the police"  "no. They won't help just now. 24 hours remember" David had their escape from Holby planned. "just nipping to the toilet"

Dylan sat on the bed. He noticed a receipt on the floor. Picking it up he looked at it. £100 La Senza gift card. Then it hit him. David had Anna. He knew he had to keep his cool. Dylan hid the receipt under his pillow. Moments later David was back "I'm going to drop you home David. Then I'm going to drive around some more, take Dervla out a walk." David nodded and they headed back to his.

Anna knew what she had to do. She just needed David home. She was terrified but it was her only chance

David watched as Dylan drove off. Once he was out of sight, David went inside and went straight to Anna." I'm sorry I was so long sweetheart but I'm here now" Anna smiled and walked towards him. "I've missed you. Let me take care off you. I want to suck your cock then ride you. Feel your cum inside me. I love you David"

David smiled "i love you too anna" she kissed him, pushing him back she took his clothes off. "lie down for me sexy" he lay down on the bed, Anna's mouth around his cock "fuck you're good at that" anna smiled up at him, straddling him she slid onto his cock and started to move "I knew it was me you really wanted Anna" she leaned down and kissed him. His eyes closed, enjoying this moment with her. She took her chance. Grabbing the cuffs from under the pillow, she cuffed him to the bed.

Anna moved away "you bitch" he spat as she cuffed his ankles "the only bitch I see is you" anna ran out the room, locking the room door. Downstairs she grabbed David's coat and put it on. Barefoot, Anna ran down the street. When she turned the corner, she saw his car parked just up a little bit "DYLAN" she screamed.

Dylan had parked just up the street. The anger and betrayl was too much and he sat crying. Just as he was ready to head to the police station he heard her "DYLAN" getting out the car he saw her. "Anna, oh my beautiful Anna" he put his arms around her. "let's get you in the car and to the hospital. I just need pick up Dervla"

With Dervla sleeping in Charlie's office, as approved by the man himself, Dylan was in small resus with Anna as the police liason officer took swabs, pictures and a statement from Anna. When Dylan heard what he had done to her, he wanted to kill him. Anna asked for the morning after pill but they had to run a pregnancy test to ensure she wasn't currently pregnant.

When the liason officer left, PC Wilkinson came in "Anna, Dylan, we have arrested Mr Hide. He is currently in a cell and will be assessed by a psychiatrist tomorrow morning. Regardless of the report, he will remain in custody until he goes before the judge for sentencing. We have found a receipt from a florist and we now have the receipt from the underwear store. Here are your keys Dr Keogh. I will be in touch"

They thanked PC Wilkinson and then Louise came back. "Anna we can't give you the pill. Your test was positive. You're pregnant. Someone is coming down to give you a scan, check baby is OK" Anna looked at Dylan, they had been careful, apart from the night they had gone to the theatre on a date, had been too caught up in the moment when they got home. "I'm going to be a dad" Dylan started to cry, hugging Anna. "it's the best news ever"

A sonographer came in and got anna ready for the scan. Suddenly the room was filled with the sound of baby's heartbeat "you are 8 weeks pregnant" anna and Dylan smiled "our baby Dylan"