The Plan

Anna sat by Dylan's side as they waited for him to be taken to CT. She was formulating a plan to pull David from his hiding place, to bring him to her. It had to be believable, David was intelligent. The first part of her plan was to have Jacob collect Dervla from day care and take her to his. Next she would ask Connie to admit Dylan for a few days under a different name. She would clear his locker, make it look as if he had left. The boat would be empty. Anna would be 'alone' there. She had to speak to PC Wilkinson about it, have surveillance on her at all times.

"Anna, CT are ready for him.

Anna nodded. "Can Jacob stay with me please? I know I can't be near CT in my condition."

"I will be happy to keep you company sugar."

Anna smiled. It was cute that Jacob used quirky little names. Once alone Anna asked, "Jacob, would you mind picking Dervla up from day care and keeping her at yours?" 

He looked at her intrigued, so Anna explained her plan. Before Jacob could reply, Dylan was brought back in with Connie. 

"Anna, Dylan's CT was clear. He has some bad bruising where he was struck but otherwise he's fine. We just need him to....." 

"Anna, I need Anna," Dylan cried, opening his eyes slowly. 

Anna took his hand. "I'm right here Dylan. I'm safe baby and so are you. I love you so much.” Anna kissed him gently. 

"Robyn, can you run obs please? I need to speak to Mrs Beauchamp." 

Jacob took Connie outside to tell her about Anna's plan. Robyn busied herself with checking Dylan's obs. 

"I promise you Dylan, David won't hurt you or me again."