Confession

David quickly dressed to impress, then left for the boat. He was delighted that Anna wanted him. As promised he arrived at the boat 10 minutes later. He let himself in, a smile on his face when he saw Anna making them tea.

He snaked his arms around her, his hands resting on her bump. He kissed her neck. Anna was trying to act as normal as possible. She knew she couldn't mess this up.

"Tea can wait. I need to kiss you." he whispered, gently turning Anna to face him. She smiled. Inside she felt anger and hate.

His lips found hers. David moaned as he kissed her. His hands moved under her top, he pulled away.

"Fuck Anna, you look amazing. Our baby growing inside you. Mmmm I bet your tits are huge. Your pussy sensitive.

He pushed her top up, covering the brooch, but the police could still hear them. He lifted her bra up. His hands squeezing her tits. Anna had to fight against the urge to punch him.

"Nice and swollen. Now let's see your delicious pussy." He picked up a knife, holding it to her throat. Anna gasped as he shoved his hand into her panties, his fingers slid roughly into her.

"David. You don't need to be rough"

"You are such a slut yet, you're not wet for me. Rough is the only way to be with you. Just like I was rough with Dylan when I attacked him right under everyone's noses."

David dragged her to the sofa. He undone his trousers. He climbed on top of her and pushed himself inside her. Just then the boat door flew open. David dropped the knife in shock.

"GET ON THE FLOOR. HANDS ON YOUR HEAD"

David lay on the floor. PC Wilkinson helped Anna into the bedroom.

"We will take you to hospital, get you checked over. Then I suggest you and Doctor Keogh go away for a few days. Get away from here. We have everything that happened recorded."

Anna got dressed, locked up the boat and headed into the waiting police car. Arriving at the ED, Connie was waiting for her. They took her into small resus. She carried out checks on Anna.

"Thankfully, there are no internal injuries, just a little redness but that will fade quickly"

Duffy came in with the scanner.

"We need to check baby, I'm sure he or she is fine"

Anna looked at Connie. "It wouldn't be right to have the scan without Dylan being here."

Just then the door opened and Dylan was brought in, Gem pushing him in a wheelchair. He took her hand, kissing it gently. They looked at the screen as the image appeared.

Duffy smiled. "Baby is absolutely fine. Growing nicely"

Anna looked at Dylan "I love you Dylan"