Chapter 1: Alone

Third person POV

Seulgi slouched in the living room, the dim light casting shadows across her face as she smoked her last cigarette. She couldn't shake the thoughts of Irene from her mind. "I'm so damn tired, Joohyun," she whispered to the empty room. "Four long years, and I'm still searching for you." Frustration boiled within her as she screamed into the silence, her voice echoing off the walls. Suddenly, the familiar ting of her phone interrupted her. With trembling hands, she picked it up, her heart pounding in anticipation of any news from her brother, Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo:
Seul I think we are getting close

Seulgay:
Really? Send me all
the information asap

Kyungsoo:
Yes Seul.

Seulgi grumbled in frustration. She wiped the sweat from her brow, feeling the tension building within her. With a sense of urgency, she quickly showered and headed straight to McDonald's, craving some comfort food after today.

Seulgi's POV

Upon arriving at the Agency, I noticed Kyungsoo was absent, replaced by Joohyun's adopted sister, Yeri. "Yeri! Come here, I brought chicken just for you!" I exclaimed. Yeri responded with excitement, screaming like a child. "You look silly, stop that," I said in a serious tone. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It was Baekhyun, but Kyungsoo wacsn't with him. I remained calm as Baekhyun filled me in on everything.

"Seul... I need your help. They got my baby," Baekhyun's words struck me. I asked how it happened, but he couldn't provide an explanation. I suspected that Kyungsoo, that troublemaker, was involved. After a few hours, my laptop chimed with an email notification. The message read:

𝐓𝐨: 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢

Give up. You won't find her. She's gone now. Poor Seulgi. Miserable and Stupid.

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐎.𝐒

I found myself questioning, "Who the heck is O.S.? Overly stupid? Who could it be?" My mind wandered as I tried to figure it out.

I dialed Joy's number, knowing she was the Agency's best hacker and investigator. As the phone rang, I couldn't shake the feeling of urgency, desperate for her help in unraveling the mystery of "O.S." With each ring, my anticipation grew, hoping Joy would pick up soon and provide some clarity to the situation.

"Track where is this letter from. Full details and don't disappoint me".

"Are you Insane?!? I have lots of work piled up and here you are ordering me?" she complained

"I'll give you and Yeri a day off, is that okay now?" I was now pissed but fortunately, Joy agreed.

I went home and plopped myself on my bed and suddenly I remembered the letter. Thank God Joy taught me how to hack a few files, but this file was hard to get into. I spent my whole night hacking, regretting, smoking, and passing out in my bed.

I felt hurt. Remembering advice someone gave me, I decided to write down my feelings in a letter. It was my first time doing this, but I hoped it might help me feel better.

To: Bae Joohyun

Hi. How are you? I hope you're doing well these days. I missed you. It's been 4 years since you left. The thought of you is killing me. I can't stop myself. I miss you so damn much and it's making me fucking crazy.

From:
Kang Seulgi

It's frustrating. I glance at the clock-it's midnight, and I know I should sleep. But instead of drifting off, my mind fixates on her. Why can't I shake these thoughts? Why can't I move on? Damn it.

================================
Hi! It's my first time writing a FF like dis. I don't think the next chapter will be good and i promise there will be smuts otw😏😏😏

-lilms

(Hi 2024 Reikyo here! I'm kidding there are NO smuts. I've been upgrading and yknow just changing a few parts here!)