Chapter 13: I promise

The Night before:

Irene and Seulgi huddled in earnest conversation. They figured that Irene's parents likely had a scheme to separate them, and they resolved to play along while devising their own counter-strategy.

With a quiet intensity, they mapped out their plan, drawing upon their collective wit and resourcefulness. They discussed scenarios, anticipated obstacles, and strategized ways to outmaneuver Irene's parents without arousing suspicion.

In the dim light of the room, their determination burned bright as they fine-tuned their scheme. They knew they needed to be cunning and discreet, laying the groundwork for their covert operation while maintaining the appearance of compliance.

As the night wore on, Irene and Seulgi felt a sense of solidarity and resolve. Together, they were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, armed with their clever tactics and unwavering commitment to each other.

Present

As the tension in the room simmered, Seulgi felt the heat rising between them. Sensing Irene's proximity, she instinctively pulled her closer, the closeness igniting a spark of desire within her.

But just as things were heating up, Seulgi's rational side kicked in. "Now wait a minute, this isn't fair, babygirl," she whispered, her voice laced with concern.

"They can come in anytime. Are you sure you want to do this?"Irene chuckled softly, a mischievous glint in her eyes. Before they could dwell on the moment any longer, the doorknob began to turn. With a quick exchange of knowing glances, Seulgi and Irene swiftly returned to their original positions, their hearts racing with the thrill of the close call.

As they readjusted themselves, the sound of the doorknob turning served as a stark reminder of the precariousness of their situation. Seulgi's heart pounded in her chest, her senses heightened by the adrenaline coursing through her veins.

With practiced ease, they resumed their previous demeanor, concealing any hint of their intimate moment. As the door swung open, Irene's parents entered the room, oblivious to the close encounter they had narrowly avoided.

Seulgi and Irene exchanged a subtle glance, a silent acknowledgment of the need for caution. Despite the palpable tension lingering in the air, they maintained a façade, all the while keeping their secret plans close to their chests.

As Irene's parents issued their directive, the sound of another bang echoed through the room, signaling their departure. Irene's gaze drifted hungrily over Seulgi's form, a mischievous glint dancing in her eyes.

"I could eat you up right now," Irene murmured, her voice low and suggestive. Seulgi met her gaze head-on, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of her lips.

"Then do it. I dare you," Seulgi replied, her tone laced with challenge. Irene's lips curved into a sly grin as she rose from her seat, brushing past Seulgi with purpose.

As Irene stood up and walked past Seulgi towards the door, Seulgi watched with a mixture of confusion and intrigue. Before she could fully process what was happening, she heard the distinct click of the door being locked.

Seulgi's eyes widened in surprise as she turned to face Irene, who stood before her with a mischievous smile playing on her lips. Irene's words hung in the air, a playful challenge that sent a thrill through Seulgi's veins.

"Since you dared me, bear, I have no choice but to do it. I'm not a coward like you," Irene declared, her tone teasing yet determined.

Seulgi felt a rush of excitement at Irene's boldness, her heart pounding with anticipation for what was to come. Despite the gravity of their situation, a sense of exhilaration washed over her as she eagerly awaited Irene's next move.