Chapter 4: Who are you?

Seulgi's POV

Upon our arrival at the Agency's Hospital, Solar, serving as the head nurse, greeted us. Despite my attempts to maintain composure with two broken ribs, Solar managed to still drag me to the ICU. Joohyun, too, was undergoing treatment, adding up my concern for her.

Lying in the hospital bed, the persistent pain from my fractured ribs served as a constant reminder of Joohyun's uncertain condition. A sense of unease lingered, prompting questions about the wellbeing of my Joohyun.

"So when can I see her Yongsun unnie?"

"Hmmm I have to see her condition and ill tell you when you can visit her Seul"

"Thank you Yongsun unnie. Please take good care of her. I really dont want to lose her again."

"You're welcome and Seulgi, Be strong."

Returning to my office, I was taken aback by its clean condition. Who had dared to enter without my permission? Despite the confusion, thoughts of Kyungsoo slipped my mind entirely.

Upon my return to the hospital, my attention was immediately captured by a sight that turned my stomach: Kyungsoo and Baekhyun locked in a kiss. Disgust and revulsion washed over me as I witnessed the scene unfold.

"Stop doing it here. Go home and do it there. Ya nasty." I said in disgust

"Anyways..." Kyungsoo began, catching my attention with the promise of revealing the truth behind what happened to Irene.

"Got it. Thanks for the heads up. I'll review the recordings and make sure to take a good two-week break. Appreciate you watching out for me, Kyungsoo."

After my conversation with Kyungsoo, I retrieved the USB and meticulously went through each file and video. What I saw was beyond words, horrifying to the point where I couldn't even articulate it. The images were so disturbing that I had to stop, feeling weak and sickened, realizing that I was still far from being myself.

~

Returning to my car, I was met with a sight that made my blood boil: it was utterly wrecked. I had just bought it last week, and now it was destroyed. Frustration surged through me, and thoughts of confronting Suho raced through my mind. Dialing the car repair shop, I arranged for the necessary repairs and opted for a taxi instead.

Arriving at my house, relief washed over me as I found it thankfully untouched. With four bedrooms available, I decided that Joohyun would occupy one of them. Securing the USB in my safe within my office, hunger suddenly gnawed at me, prompting me to realize just how famished I was. With a quick text to Yeri, I invited her over for dinner

To my amazement, they showed up exactly at 8:30, a level of punctuality I hadn't seen from them before. We discussed our plans for apprehending Suho and Jackson, but we agreed that it wasn't the right time to act just yet.Mid-conversation, my phone buzzed with a text from Solar, prompting me to read her message.

"Come here asap"

Feeling a sense of urgency, I suggested to Joy and Yeri that we should head to the agency's hospital immediately, and to my surprise, they readily agreed to accompany me. In just 7 minutes, we arrived at our destination, where I was greeted by the sight of Solar pacing around the door.

"I'm here. What's wrong?" I questioned

"I think you should go in and check it yourself."

As I entered I saw Joohyun awake. I walked to her and asked her

"Hi? Joohyun?"

"Where the hell am I?"

"You don't remember this place Joohyun? You worked here. Right Yongsun unnie?"

"Hmmm, how do you know my name?"

"You're my fiancé remember?'"

"Hold on, what do you mean by 'fiancé'? You do know I'm straight, right?"

"Wait, what? Joohyun, it's me. Your soulmate, your soon-to-be wife. It's me Seulgi." I shakingly answered

"Uhm sorry. Who are you?"

"Who are you"