Q |You're depressed|

•Trigger Warning•
Depression, self harm, etc.
——————————————————
You laid in the bed that Q and you shared. He had gone out to shoot a bit with the boys and would be home in about an hour. You stared at the clock on your wall and followed the second hand.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

You hadn't moved from your one spot since Q left. Earlier, he insisted that he stay home with you because he knew something was up but you told him not to worry and to go shoot with the guys. He hesitantly went and now you were all alone in the room. You knew it wasn't good for you. Thinking only made you worse. You were stuck in a rut, going back and forth in your mind about the razor blade in your razor.

You had been 7 months clean thanks to Q, but some days it was almost like your brain and body made you miss the blade moving across your skin. You didn't have the heart to tell him this because you knew how hurt he would be that you felt this way. You looked over at the bathroom door and slowly sat up.

You had made your decision.

You walked into the bathroom and picked up the razor, taking out the blade.

You stared at it for a bit, contemplating what you were about to do, "Hello old friend"

You sat down on the floor and looked at  your bare arms, scanning the faded scars. You didn't think twice and before you knew it you were dragging the shiny piece of metal over your faded cuts and new skin.

"Yes, this is what you deserve" your mind told you this with each cut you made.

You eventually stopped and looked at both arms before putting down the blade. On the inside you couldn't believe what you had just done. Blood slowly trickled down your arms and you just watched, feeling numb.

"Y/n?! Y/n baby are you ok!?"

Q.

You got up as quickly as you could and leaned against the sink because you felt lightheaded. You turned on the sink and washed your arms as best you could. You then turned off the sink and listened to see if Q was coming into the bedroom. Nothing. You quickly walked over to the closet and sat down on the floor. You picked out one of Q's long sleeves and managed to put it on.

You still hadn't heard Q so you made the decision to go find him. Your head was spinning and your arms ached but you got up anyways and headed to find Q.
———
Q's point of view
———

The boys and I had finished shooting for the day and I hopped in my Jeep, wanting to get home as soon as possible. Somethings wrong with y/n, I can feel it. I just hope she doesn't revert back to her old ways.

I pulled into a parking spot and ran up the steps to our door. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door.

I quickly looked around the apartment, "y/n?! Y/n baby are you ok!?"

I walked into the kitchen when I heard light footsteps in the living room. I walked out and saw y/n with one of my long sleeves on.

I didn't move, I couldn't move. I watched her as she slowly made her way over to me. She was as pale as a ghost.

She never wears long sleeves in the house. We had an agreement that she never would so that I knew she had stopped hurting herself.

I gathered up the strength to embrace her in my arms. That's when she started to sob into my chest.

"I'm so sorry" she mumbled. I hugged her tighter, I felt tears form in my eyes.

"Shhh, it's ok sweetheart, it's ok. We'll get you some help ok?" I whispered to her as I rubbed her back. She nodded into my chest.

I pulled away from the hug and put my hands around her face, having her look up at me.

I started to cry just by looking at how broken she was. It hurt me to see her like this.

I took a deep breath, "cmon, lets go get you cleaned up"

She nodded her head slightly. I took her hand and brought her into the bathroom where she sat on the toilet. She rolled up the sleeves carefully and that's when I got a good look at her arms. How could I have left her? I knew I should've stayed home.

I felt more tears stream down my face as I grabbed a small washcloth and began to wash the cuts.

"It wasn't you Q. You did nothing wrong. I don't know why but I've just been depressed lately. I didn't know what else to do." She said quietly.

I continued to wash her arms and bandage them, "Yeah, well I could have been there to talk to you. I'm always here y/n, don't forget that. You're everything to me and I don't wanna lose you, not like this"

She looked down and pulled down the sleeves. I kissed her temple.

"Let's get to bed ok? I can tell you're tired." I said and helped her up, leading her to our room.

That night I didn't let go of her. She's my everything.

-
-
-
A/N please please please get help if you are feeling depressed or are hurting yourself. I've been down there before, I know what it feels like to relapse and get better. I promise you it will all be worth it in the end if you reach out. 🖤