All Jokers |showing him new music :preference:|

Q
You were jamming out in the kitchen to your favorite song, "Gum" by Jule Vera when Q walked in and asked what you were listening too. You started it over and he admitted it was different to what he normally listened to but would give it a shot since they were your favorite band. As time went on he soon grew to like it as you played it almost everyday.

Sal
You and Sal were having a discussion about music when he showed you all of his favorite songs. You were excited to show him yours, which was "Bad" by Lennon Stella, because you knew he would like it, and you were right. You were pleasantly surprised at how much he liked it.

Murr
Murr was always curious about what you were listening too, so today you decided to keep your headphones out and show him some new songs, you showed him your favorite at the time which was, "hospital bed" by Palaye Royale. Later that day you discoverd that he downloaded their whole album and were proud of yourself for making him a new fan.

Joe
Joe showed you new songs all the time and now you thought it was your turn to do the same to him. So one night while you two were talking on the couch you showed him "falling down" by This Wild Life. He was surprised that you had a new song and even more so that he thoroughly enjoyed it. So much so that it was overplayed in yours and his apartment, but neither of you cared.