Sal |piano lessons|

Sal had mentioned to you before that he didn't know how to play any instruments but would like to learn. You had known how to play piano since you were little and offered to teach him to which he agreed.

You invited him over to your apartment and sat him down next to you in front of your electronic piano.

You pointed to the black and white keys, "so obviously there's black and white keys that each make a different sound. The white keys are majors and the black keys are minors."

Sal nodded and eyed the piano up and down. "So how do I position my hands?"

You took his hands and gently placed them on the white keys, curving them ever so slightly. "You don't want them to be completely straight"

He pressed down on the keys repeatedly before you stopped him and laughed, "so what's next ms. Y/l/n" he said with a smirk.

"Next we learn the scale, which is A through G" you explained.

Sal watched and listened as you continued on with the lesson. You explained the basics and even taught him how to play twinkle twinkle little star.

You were proud of yourself for teaching someone how to play. "See? You did it! If we keep this up, you'll eventually be able to play any song you want. For example"

Sal watched you intently as you began to play Africa by Toto. He chuckled and sang along.

You finished playing and giggled to yourself. You enjoyed spending time with Sal. He was one of the nicest guys out of all the jokers and was always so caring.

"So uh, wanna do this again tomorrow?" Sal asked you.

You looked at him and agreed, "Yeah definitely, you're my favorite person to teach"

He stared at you, "I'm the only person you teach y/n"

You laughed, "Yeah that's the point Sal"