Son of a b!tch

~Saturday afternoon Charlies POV~

My phone starts ringing Mia's name pops up,

'Hey gurl whats up

Nothing much gurl just wondering if i could come round in like 2 hours to get ready for going out with the boys

Yh no problem its 3 just now so come round around 5 so we can start getting ready

Yup that sounds fine, thank  you love you so much

No problem what are best friends for

Yh i know bye see you later'

~At 5.00pm Charlies POV~

Mia had brought three dresses with her for me to help her choose in the end we choose a pink lace dress, with white heels, a smokey eye, black eyeliner, nude lip and a white flower necklace with curled hair.I decided to wear a orange frilly dress with black lace up heels, orange eyeshadow, black eyeliner, black mascara and lip balm.

Luke's POV

"JAI HURRY THE FUCK UP WE HAVE TO GO MEET THE GIRLS IN 20 MINUTES!!!" I swear to god if he didnt hurry up i was leaving without him. After 10 minutes he finally came out, I ran into to the bathrrom because i swear i was physically dying for a piss, once i came out we all left (Me, Jai , Beau, James and Daniel).

We met the girls at the club. "Hey babe, so you want to dance?" 

She looked hesitant, "Yh come on lets go," she dragged me onto the dancefloor.

Charlies POV

I really dont want to dance but i could tell that Luke wanted to so i agreed bare in mind i am pretty drunk and so is he. He is far more drunk than i was, oh great we are grinding but you know what this is actually quite fun. I turned round and kissed him and it quickly progressed into full on making out, it got to the point where he grabbed my ass. He pulled away, "Do you want a drink babe?" 

"No thanks, I am gonna go sit down now with Mia,"

"Oh ok babe i think i am gonna keep dancing," he gave me a quick kiss before returning to dancing.

I walked back to the booth to see Mia sitting there in tears. I sat beside her and gave her a hug.

"Mia honey whats wrong? What happened?"

"J-Jai was grinding a-and making out with some blonde bitch,"

"Where is he?"

"I-I don't know," 

"Mia where is he," i said through gritted teeth.

"He is over there with Luke,"

I marched over to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him outside.

"What the fuck Jai? Explain. NOW!"

"I thought it was Mia i didn't notice the blonde hair, I swear I didn't mean to hurt her i thought it was her. I would never hurt her ever," 

"If you would never hurt her how come she is sitting at that booth right now crying because you were grinding and making out with some blonde bimbo,"

"I didn't mean too, i swe-" he was interrupted with my fist making contact with his face.

I walked away to get Mia and then we got a cab back home with Luke.