RolePlay

Throughout the week I got to know Vance a little better, he and his dad moved here because his dad got a job offer. They didn't live that far from Sam. Josh and the other guys had the chance to go over the weekend before move night to shoot some hoops. Yeah his another ballplayer, although I don't think he's that much into baseball as the others are.

On movie night I sit between Josh and Vance in Sam's theater while watching "The Conjuring" yeah I think they like scaring me. Vance had brought Chinese which was good and different then what we usually have on movie night. There was booze of course and wine coolers, and I brought the candy. We had introduced Vance to Maddie and Nick and they seem to hit it off well.

I go to bury my face in Josh's arm to find him and Maddie making out I turn toward Vance.

"You alright," he asked in a whisper

"No" I shake my head and he nods without even thinking he pulls me into his arms.

"It's ok just a movie" he whispers in my ear.

I peek out just in time for another jump scare to have me jumping into his lap.

"Ease baby" he whispers pulling me even closer to him.

"I'm sorry"

"You're fine, I have it you don't like horror movies"

"Not my favorite" I bury my head in his chest feeling his hands on my hip as he moves it up.

I bite my lip as his fingers caress my flesh as he moves them up even more. I try not to tense up as his finger caress over my ass.

"Is this ok" he hisses in my ear.

"Yes"

I feel him smile "I love the fact you wear thongs"

He caresses my ass once again this time pushing a finger between my folds from behind. I grab his wrist stopping his movements.

"Am I moving to fast?" he asked

"I'm a virgin"

"Ok, I would never do anything you didn't want me to"

I move my hand down to his trading my fingers through his "I like you touching me"

"I like me touching you to" I jump as his teeth touch my ear gently "You like that"

"Yes"

He kisses the sting away than sucks it into his mouth once again. I bite back a moan letting his hand slip down under my dress once again.

"Damn girl you got me wanting you" he whispers into my ear

My head jerks up and I look around when he lifts up the back of my dress.

"Easy baby, I'm not going take you right here" he hisses pulling me back farther against him.

I feel his hardness against my bare ass I push back against him more hearing him groan out.

"Shit" he pants "How far have you been with a guy"

"Oral," I tell him

I feel him smile against my neck "After the movie what you say we go back to my place"

I glance over at Josh, his still deep throating Maddie to even notice that I have moved.

"Alright"

Throughout the rest of the movie, Vance kissed on my neck and ear, his hands caressing my hip and thigh. And I would turn to see where the movie was every once in a while then turn back burying my face in his chest. At the end when the credits were going up I stand straightening my dress out, he stands up behind me pulling my hair over the side of my neck.