Not When it Comes to Mia

Josh was right the next day after I told Autumn everyone knew about us. They thought we made a cute couple and some asked what took so long. We didn't tell our parent's yet because of the sleeping thing. We were both worried that if they knew we were together they wouldn't allow us to sleep in the same bed. And for good reason's because we were having sex.

We had already graduated and was getting ready for a trip up to Kyle's Uncle summer cabin. Josh and I both had decided to wait to start college until next year. We had already decided on what college we were going to attend and everything.

Josh had just dropped me off at my house, he was going home to do some things for his mom than come to my house for the night. It was just going to be me and him there tonight. Mom and dad were headed out on their anniversary, first dinner then a trip to Malibu for a week.

I meet mom as I head up to my room.

"Hey, sweetie."

"Hey."

"You alright."

"Fine."

"You look a little pale."

I give her a smile "I'm fine mom really."

"Josh coming over here tonight."

"Yeah, he had to do something for Mrs. C then he'll be coming out here."

"You sure you're alright."

"Yes mom, I'm fine."

"Alright then, I have to meet your dad at the restaurant."

"Ok, be careful on your flight."

"We will love you."

"Love you too mom."

I hug her bye, then head on up to my room. I grab my things and head to the bathroom. After peeing I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself. The timer on my phone went off and I look down at the strip that lays on the counter. I grab my phone and dial Josh's number, he knew I was taking the test. He was with me when I got it, we had talked about it. It was both our fault because even though I was on birth control we had sex once right before I started.

"Hey" he answers.

"The instructions say that if your pregnant then there will be two lines if not there will only be one line."

"Alright so how many lines is it showing."

"I can't really tell."

"The line might be lite look close."

"It looks like there might be two there but I could be wrong."

"Ok I'm almost done here I'll stop by the store and pick up another one that is easier to read and we'll redo it."

"Ok."

"Your mom and dad gone?"

"Yeah, my mom just left."

"Alright, I'll be there in a little bit."

I smile "Can't wait."

"Me neither."

Hanging up I grab the movie I picked out for us to watch tonight. Since it was just going to be the two of us we decide to make it a movie night. I head down to the living room to get everything ready. After I have everything ready down there I come back up to take a quick shower before Josh got there. It's when I am getting out when I hear the door downstairs open. I smile, hurrying to dress and then head down to meet him.

HIS POV

I had stopped to get us a pizza for the night than picked up the test. Now I was on my way to Mia's for the night I would have been there sooner if I hadn't of had to do some chores around the house for mom. My phone rings in the door pocket as I stop for a red light, answering not knowing who it was.