5: Party in the woods II

Luce in the picture. :)

liking the story so far? show me love by clicking star over there to vote. hope you like this chapter ♥

Party in the Woods II

Everyone in the party was dancing, some are kissing each other, some are drunk. and some of them just continue what they were doing.

Habang tumatagal, napapansin kong nakikita ko ang mga tunay na kulay ng mga nag aaral sa Sword and Cross.

Well, i can say that's the effect of a Party, you can do anything you want until the party's over.

Pagkatapos ko kausapin si Cam kanina, pumunta ako kayna Penn and Todd, we were dancing.

i felt alive, i never knew parties like this can be insane that much.

The 3 of us were dancing habang katabi namin ang mga taong hindi namin kilala until i was tired again, pumunta ako sa kahoy na kalapag sa lupa at umupo.

huminga ako ng malalim dahil sa sobrang pagod sa pag sasayaw, nakakapagod.

parang nung isang araw lang nagmumukmok ako dahil ayoko sa Sword and Cross kasi malalayo ako kayna Mama at Papa but it turns out na magiging masaya pala ko rito.

na makasama ang mga taong katulad ko.

i looked at Penn and Todd, they look like so happy enjoying the party, i look at the view of the Party and so many people was here.

the music was so loud na nang gagaling sa malaking speaker that makes the crowd look like they were possesed, The fire was getting smaller na parang nauubusan nang kahoy at naging abo na.

it was crowded as hell. they're voices was turning to a laugh and it feels like they were enjoying even Penn and Todd.

tiningnan ko ang mga ibat ibang tao sa aking paligid, and i was looking for Cam, my eyes were finding him.

our conversation was a little messed up pero sa huli ay naging maayos naman.

I know that he likes me, i can see how he looks at me, but i think I'll like him just a friend.

I mean, we just met, and we barely know each other, pero iba pala si Cam sa inaakala ko, he's not that bad at all, he's just very smooth with people and his face expression makes it more looking like a psychopath.

but it does not bother me anyway, sapat na ang pinakita niya sakin habang nag uusap kami kanina.

it just his eyes makes my knees weak, it made me nervous. his eyes were so attractive but looking angry at the same time.

My thoughts were disturb when my eyes caught a blonde guy seating on a big rock beside the trees, malayo ang pagitan namin.

i look at him and it was him yung lalaki sa library, nanlaki ang aking mga mata, my eyes was stuck on his face.

he was seating on a rock while drinking on a cup. he was alone there. it's like he was thinking.