6: First Day of Class

Daniel Grigori in the picture.

First Day of Class

A girl was looking at a window, an old fashioned window, the fashion was like a Medieval Era.

habang ang mga pader naman ay gawa sa mga batong mga nakapatong, looking like bricks.

The Girl was wearing an old dress like a gown, a Rennaissance Dress, habang ang buhok naman niya sa unahan ay nakalugay habang ang buhok niya sa likod ay nakapuyod na parang nakatirintas.

the place looks like a 1500s, the house was fully made of bricks habang ang bubong naman ay ay gawa sa mga parang paso.

the girl was passionately looking outside the view of their house, a sunset was forming and beggining to be orange. while the clouds above was turning into a fluffy orange cotton candy, it was beautiful how the colors of it was forming.

the girl looks happy what she was capturing outside their house, while she was in her room.
it made her wonder what was the feeling touching those clouds, if it's soft or maybe if it feels like a pillow.

she badly wants to see and feel those clouds above. until her thoughts were disturb dahil sa may mga taong nag lalakad at mukhang papunta sa harap ng kanilang bahay, nakikita niya ito sapagkat nasa itaas siya ng palapag ng bahay sa kanyang kwarto tungo sa bintana niya.

mukhang may bago na namang kaibigan ang kanyang tatay sa trabaho, tiningnan niya ang mga taong nasa labas ng bahay.

nakikita niyang may dalawang matipunong lalake at may isang babae ang nasa tapat ng kanilang bahay.

it made her stare to the three people outside their house habang may hawak silang maleta na may lamang papeles.

they look like a business man wearing a big coat looking like an investigator and wearing a hat, even the girl was wearing it.

napatigil siya sa pagtitig sa tatlo nang naabutan niyang tinitingnan pala siya ng isa sa kanila.

a Man was looking at her right at her window, while the girl was being nervous by the stare she was receiving.

The Man was looking at her while his eyes was sparkling, until his lips was turning into a smile and his left eye wink at her.

the Man was handsome while wearing his Hat and his coat it looks like he was quite a gentleman.

The Girl saw what the Guy was doing, and it turns out that she just laugh and giggled, it made her look at him with her small smile in her face.

the moment was like 'Love at First Sight' that was happening between the The Girl and The Guy even if they just saw each other seconds ago.

hanggang lumabas ang kanyang Ama sa pintuan upang salubungin sila at napatigil ang kanilang tinginan, until the girl dissapeared at the window and she go back to her bed with a smile on her face like she was hiding.

and The Guy was looking at the window he was staring at but he didn't find the Lady she was looking for, that made him smile while the girl's father was talking to them outside.