Chapter 1

Me: Hashirma get your ass over here and do my intro!!

Hashirama: why? 

Me:just do it you big baby!

Hashirama: Fine. Author-chan doesn't own anything but the story, this will be when Butsuma almost kills my younger brother #tears up# but is killed by Tajima instead. By the way thanks Tajima for killing Butsuma!

Tajima: No problem!

Me: your ruining my intro #cries# what did I do to you?! 

Hashirama: enjoy the chapter!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Battlefield* (this will be no one's pov, I will have povs of characters later in the story)

The Uchiha Clan Head and Senju Clan Head can be seen fighting in the mist of their clansmen fighting each other. Hashirama was having a fight with Madara but I would call it a fight, their just messing around. Tobirama was helping the medics heal the injured and pull them out of the battle to save their lives, Izuna is watching with wonder as he and a few other clansmen hide in the trees watching the battle. Until horror struck, Butsuma the Senju Clan Head pushed his opponent Tajima the Uchiha Clan Head away and ran to his youngest and raised the sword to strike his young son, the battle was a standstill as they watched Butsuma attempt to kill his young son.

Hashirama yelled for Tobirama to get away and watched as water rose and surrounded his brother and protect him from the kill strike that was coming, everyone watched in horror as the Senju Clan Head almost killed his son but we're pleased when Tajima killed Butsuma and stopping the descent of the sword. The Uchiha were surprised to watch as the Senju ran to the young child and pulled him away from his Fathers body will Hashirama thanked Tajima for protecting his young brother and killing their father. Tajima asked what they all needed to know, "Why are you thankful when I killed your clan head?" Tajima asked the Senju heir, "He has always oppressed us and attempted to kill my younger brother since he is different in his eyes." Hashirama answered will he watched as the clan made sure his brother was okay. "We have always wanted peace with your clan Tajima but my father wouldn't allow such negotiations to happen, he wished for death more then anything. I barely saved my two younger siblings from death since he sent them on suicide missions, would attempt to kill Tobirama each and everyday. He killed our mother and forced us to follow him and attack your clan almost daily." Hashirama explained to the Uchiha Clan Head.

The Uchiha Clan couldn't believe what they heard the Senju wanted to stop fighting and have peace with them but couldn't because of their dead clan head, along with that their clan head wanting to kill his three young sons! That is not alright at all. They watched a Tajima and Hashirama talked about peace with each other and agreement to make a village for their clans and others they would bring in. Madara walks over to Tobirama and talks with him to get an understanding of why he was attacked and almost killed by his father, Izuna comes and talks to his father saying he will have the injured transported to the clan compound to be healed while he talks more with the Senju Clans new head about peace with their clans. The Uchiha helped the injured of the Senju up so they could also be taken to be healed will Madara and Tobirama stayed with their respective Clan Heads along with receiving information from their clans so the clan heads aren't interrupted.

*Timeskip a few hours later*

Tobirama and Madara had been receiving information from the Clan elders and were about to bang their heads on a rock to kill themselves, the elders were being insufferable and wouldn't shut their mouths and saying the clan head had no right to make a decision like making peace with the other clans without consulting them. Hashirama and Tajima noticed the looks Madara and Tobirama sent to each other and it was the look of promised death and it always happened when I messenger arrived and told them their message, they both wanted to ask but waited for the messenger to be sent off. "What is wrong now, brother/son?" Tajima and Hashirama asked at the same time, "Elders." Madara and Tobirama replied, getting looks of agitation from their clan heads. Tajima started talking about killing the elders and Hashirama was agreeing with him, Madara and Tobirama watched and smirked the elders where in for a treat.

"Tobirama I want you to get a hold of the Inuzuka Clan and see if they will allow us to use their land as a place to discuss the peace treaty and make sure the elders are in their place as well." Hashirama ordered, will Tajima had his son put their elders in their place as well. Tobirama and Madara nodded and ran off leaving clones with their clan heads to protect them if anything happens. Tajima and Hashirama kept talking until they came to an agreement and received word from Madara and Tobirama of everything is in order and the elders wish to meet, they said their goodbyes and said they will converse through letters to finalize the peace treaty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: done! Finally!

Tajima: good job. All you have left is the rest of the chapters.

Me: no!!

#snickers in the background#

Me: don't laugh I have a life ya know, so y'all better behave!

Tajima: hope you enjoyed the chapter the next one will be out soon.