Chapter 11

Me: hey y'all hope your enjoying my story. I have posted my first chapter out of five, here is my second.

Izuna: this will be when Minato is ten and will go to the leaf village to learn in the academy.

Hashirama, Mito, Tobirama, Madara, Izuna, Tajima, and Minato: hope you enjoy!!

Me: minato has the water nymph gene to have the name of their one on them, Minato's one will be revealed in the chapter possibly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 years later, in the empire of the water Nymphs 

Madara's pov:

Tobirama and I have finally finished finding someone to make a necklace for minato so that when he needs either me or his mother we can be let know via necklace and chakra, Minato doesn't wish to leave us behind and worries for what will happen to him if they find out the truth. Tobirama had explained that no one will find out since he will use Namikaze as his name and that when we arrive for peace negotiations we will make sure that he wasn't hurt if he was we will stop the negotiations and leave with our son and his one when he finds her, when he saw the name he immediately ran into pur room at 4 in the morning and told us his name for his one appeared. Tobirama had explained about the Uzamaki family and how they are beautiful red heads with tempers and that they hate being called tomatoes, Minato will probably meet his one Kushina Uzamaki in the academy since we heard the clan was wiped out save for a few that escaped.

Minato had learned everything he needed to know and we explained no one could find out he had the sharingan and the rinnegan since he had Uchiha and Senju blood mixed in his blood, he had told us that he wanted to go to the garden one last time before he had to leave.  I know Tobirama will be worried and scared for him as will I but i know he can protect himself and he will be able to help tea h his younger brother Obito when he comes back, Tobirama had Obito when Minato was still 5 years old, Tobirama explained that he was surprised to have found out he was pregnant again with another child before Obito was born. Minato was excited and loved to listen to his mother and loved resting his head on his mother's stomach hoping to hear the baby. NOW he has to leave but promises to stay in contact with us and let us know how he is doing, he also asked if he could let his one stay with him in the compound if it is needed.

*Timeskip to the leaf village*

Minato pov:

I have never been here before and I had heard about the law that was passed so I will have to be careful even if it is not there anymore can't trust anyone here at all, I had seen the Hokage and said that I would stay in a compound that my parents had access to and that was the compound Tobirama used to live in before he left, I had explained that Tobirama had allowed by parents to have access if they ever came to the leaf since he was dieing and wouldn't make it. He had asked about Madara but I said that he had already passed before Tobirama a few minutes before, when asked where they were buried I told him that they had asked to be buried at sea with each other and that they won't be found after so long in the sea. My father made sure that he never used his name in the letters or my mother's so no one knows they live.

I had started the academy and am at the top of my class like mom predicted and I am hated since I am a nobody to everyone since I am an orphan, I talk to my parents weekly but with the negotiations coming soon I hope for the best, I have meet Kushina and me and her are dating and live in the compound together I had to save her once and she knows about my parents and my lineage, my mother had told me that he wants to meet her and so does my father when she learned that she hoped everything would go well, I reassured her everything would be fine and that my mother and father would love her since she is my one. We both are at the top of our class and many don't know but she is the Kyuubi jinchuuriki since Mito could keep the Kyuubi sealed any longer but he is nice and we allow him to roam around I also made sure to break the seal to release him so he can be free, after he was freed he had learned about my mother and said he loved my mother and he had cared for him as he was his son.

Kurama became my older brother and had visited my mother and father who have dubbed him as their son Kurama had done a blood ritual that allowed him to be related by blood with us, Kushina and I have been able to keep us and she helps out with the kids who call me a nameless orphan or clanless orphan she also still beats people up for being called a tomato which I think people are careful with but only slightly. Kurama had helped us out and teaches us about some jutsus and is there to listen to our problems at school. Mom and dad will be visiting in two days and I have already been beaten up and hurt on many occasions but when I explain that showing the village they are in some deep shit with my parents they agreed to start negotiations with the leaf but reveal themselves and my lineage to the village and see how many will be horrified. It was never the kids of th e shinobi or civilians that loved my mother for his kindness but the civilian council members and elders children that hurt me, I can't wait for them to learn the Kyuubi is free and is my older brother by blood since he did that ritual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: hope you like it I have been trying so hard to do this so here you go.

Kushina: I hope you enjoyed and I hope you like the next chapter I won't give you any clues in this chapter but look out for the next chapter to see.