Chapter 9

Me: here is some of the other chapters and I will post some others soon I promise.

Izuna: this chapter is when Madara and Tobirama get to the empire and see some of the other nymphs. Tobirama is the last of the royal family and with his son and Madara the royal family had two more.

Me: enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madara pov:

We had just gotten to the empire, Tobirama is walking will he carries our son Minato, we had stopped to rest an hour ago and started up for we could sense the empire a mile away so we started again yo get there. Tobirama had told me that when the empire was flourishing his family was the royal family, he said since they all had been killed and his mother had passed it left him as the sole survivor of the royal family. I had taken minato for a bit a while back to let Tobirama rest a bit since he had been holding minato almost the entire way to the empire, Tobirama had told me that some of the nymphs still live in the empire but leave the palace alone will they wait for the last of the royal family to return. I never knew that the nymphs will wait for a sign that their royal family is dead before they find someone to take over, Tobirama had told me that the royal family had made it to were the palace will be locked and won't open till either the royal family returned or they died and you would be able to tell the difference.

*Timeskip to when they enter the empire* (still Madara's pov:)

We had just entered and many have lined up to welcome Tobirama and I along with our son Minato, many have bowed and praised that we were safe and hoped to see us to the palace which we didn't mind at all. The people had yelled and screamed saying how great it was that the last member of the royal family had found his one and had a child and heir to the throne. Everyone was pleased and had brought flowers throwing them in the air when we walked by, the palace was in the middle of the empire and tall among the houses of the others. 

I have never seen people so happy as these people are for they finally have to royal family back and safe within the empire, I had heard that the empire will flourish and grow once more. The people were happy to see that Tobirama had an heir and had asked for his name, Tobirama had smiled and answered I thought that they would have had a heart attack learning that I was an Uchiha and that Tobirama and I were married. 

(At the palace)

Tobirama's pov:

The palace still looks like it did when my mom had lived here before fleeing, I had told Madara that since I was more feminine that he would be crowned king will I was crowned queen. He had learned and understood about how us nymphs worked and excepted the way it was going to be, Minato was young and was our heir to the throne. I will have to help Madara get to were he can lead us into prosperity without taking over other places and help to make sure we are growing in wealth and industry. I know that Madara can do it and I know that our son will have the same potential when he is older.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I am sorry that it is short but I hope you enjoy.

Tobirama: I hope you enjoy.