Chapter 5

Me: I'm back!! So I have decided to procrastinate more.... just kidding I have family things going on so I am tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madara pov:

I had lead tobirama to the waterfall that was on our land and told him about how we had discovered it and left it alone, only coming to see the full moon reflect in the water and glisten like diamonds in light. Tobirama had been amazed and water to the waters edge looking in and watching the water sway. I had known tobirama was special but learning he is a water nymph made me believe there is a lot more to life then just wars, Tobirama told me he had something to tell me when we were making our way here I wonder what he wants to tell me. "Tobirama what is it you wanted to tell me?" I ask watching tobirama look at me from under his snow white hair, "I wanted to tell you a little more about water Nymphs since you may not understand what I'm about to tell you." Tobirama answered looking away with a fearful expression, "I understand go ahead then." I say sitting down next to him waiting to hear him tell me about the water Nymphs. 

"Water nymphs have been around for centuries we first appeared during the sage of six paths time, he needed someone to protect the sacred water he had hidden, no one knows about it since we helped the sage destroy all documents about the sacred water. We later continued on and have been hunted down for our powers and secrets, we had sealed many of our secrets into the area where the sacred water is located then we spilt up and ran in different directions so no one could find us all. After years of staying hidden we were found, they rounded us all up and killed almost every single one of us. It was a blood bath, only me and my mother survived." Tobirama said with tears streaming down his face, I comforted him the best I could waiting to here more. "When we escaped and hid my mother told me since I am the last of the water Nymphs along with her I will need to find my one. For us nymphs pur one is someone we will be with and who will care for us and protect us. To know the name of your one is to look for a tattoo on your body, mine is on my lower back. Madara, my one is you." Tobirama says and waits for my answer, "Then I will take care of you and our family when we have one." I say with a smile that only those I love can see but my brother or father have never seen my smile it's only for Tobirama no one else. I can see that Tobirama is surprised and relieved that I will accept him as my love.

*Timeskip to after they talked*

Tobirama pov:

After we had left the waterfall and Madara had learned about being my one and all he accepted me and will protect me, I am so glad that I have someone like him as my one. I know that he will protect me but I have a horrible feeling that when the village is built I will have to flee, i hope that is not the case but if it is then I will feel the pull toward my true home. The fallen Empire of the water Nymphs. Madara said we will have to tell his father so I am nervous about that. Madara said he would tell his father, will I walked around. I hope that this village will be built fast or I will go crazy since I can't answer anyone's questions on when the village 

Madara never has me leave his side only when he has meetings with his father and new elders. I normally am told to stay in the compound or in the area where a bunch of people are at so I don't get taken by anyone who want me to lead them to the forbidden fountain or to kill me, after I told him about being my one and that since I am the only nymph in the area and that male nymphs can get pregnant he has made sure I am safe. He won't allow any other males but his father and brother near me, he allows my brother near as well but only when he comes to visit with Hikaku. I love watching Hashirama ramble on and on but then shut up when Hikaku hits him upside the head with a book, just like I do. We have been debating were to put the village, and what the name will be. I don't think we will ever get the village started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: ........ I am so...... tired..... this chapter........ was hard to finish.....

Tobirama: good job. You finally finished the chapter.

Me: yep. Now all I need to do is finish the rest.

Tobirama: not with you procrastinating on them.

Me: I know. #depressed#

Tobirama:  Have a good day and enjoy the rest of the chapters.