Chapter 8

Me: so here is the second chapter out of my one out of two that i am going to do, i will make sure I start writing more chapters but they won't be published all the way just yet. Please be patient I will have them up soon.

Izuna: this is when Tobirama and Madara escape the village and head toward the fallen Empire of the water Nymphs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madara pov:

I had just told my father that Tobirama and I will need to run from the village to keep ourselves alive and well, now all I need is tobirama and get everything ready to leave. I have to make sure no one hurts tobirama and with him with child he will be more vulnerable to attacks and he may end up giving birth to our child on the way depends on the distance. Hopefully I will be able to protect him and our child, and I hope for the protection of anywhere we go so we can relax after running from death. 

"Tobirama can I talk to you please." I say when I walk into the kitchen from the living room, "of course is something wrong." My love asks concerned, "yes, Tobirama the council has voted 9 to 7 on killing the water Nymphs to protect the village. They won to execute them we have to leave before tomorrow." I say with sadness in my eyes, "did you and Hashirama try to stop it?" My love asks, "yes and many other clans have tried but it didn't work I'm sorry." I say looking down, "alright I will make dinner will you pack and make sure everything is ready and everything for the baby is packed as well." Tobirama says turning around to get started on dinner, I turn and head to pack all of our belongs, scrolls, jutsus, and books on everything we know.

*Timeskip to later that night* same point of view

Tobirama and I have finally locked the compound down and sent Hashirama a letter telling him the compound is not to be touched and it's locked only to be unlocked by us or our children. We had taken everything we own besides furniture and headed to the gate through the shadows so we don't get found. They are to announce the execution of the water Nymphs on the village for safety and to insure the protection of the village, but they have just lost their top two ninjas because of this law. 

Tobirama told me that he feels the pull towards the fallen Empire of the water Nymphs and that is were we should go, I learned that the trip is 4 months and with Tobirama 4 months pregnant it will take longer and the child will be born on the trip to the empire. I fear the health of our child but tobirama told me that it will be well if water is near by when he has our child, the road will be long and tiring but I have a horse with me so that Tobirama can ride will I walk and I can ride behind him if I need to. I know Hashirama, my father, and Izuna will be sad and angered that we were forced to flee but the law also stated the spouses and children of the water Nymphs will be killed along with the water nymphs. "You ready my love?" I ask, "yes let's hurry before we are found." Tobirama answered. With that we sneak out to leave the wretched village behind that has started to become corrupt with evil and the will of fire vanishes slowly within many of the people, I worth for my family but I know they will be fine and with the Uchiha becoming like they were and with my father having issues keeping them peaceful I worry for what will happen but I could stay any longer.

*2 months later* (No one's pov:)

Kohona has become strong but not as strong as it should have since two of their best ninjas left the village and never returned because of the law that the council had passed, Tobirama and Madara have gotten far many kages have asked why they are traveling and why they are not in Kohona when they told them that the council stonewalled the kage and passed a law to execute all water Nymphs and their spouses and children they had to leave. Many have been asked to bring them back but never did since they know why they left and said they haven't seen them at all in their land, Tobirama it 8 months along and has 2 more months till the baby comes. Tobirama is riding the horse more than walking since his feet will hurt after a mile or two and Madara doesn't want him to be in pain and cause something to go wrong with their child.

Hashirama has tried to keep the village from doing anything drastic like they did with the water nymphs and their families, he told the village after receiving Madara's message that Tobirama was a water nymph and will not return to the village because of the law that was passed on his people and he is ashamed that his village believed that the nymphs were dangerous at all. Many have yelled saying how could he have let the council do something like that since many knew and seen Tobirama help others and was kind and gentle to many when they first arrived in the village, he told them that he was stonewalled but he elders and couldn't do anything to stop the law being passed. All of the civilians yelled and screamed at the elders and their council members and cheered for the Hokage and the shinobi council members for trying to stop the law being passed. Tobirama and Madara had gotten word from the Raikage about what Hashirama did and what the civilians and shinobi did when they heard the truth about everything, they both smiled and laughed about how the elders and civilian council members would feel the wrath of their civilians and shinobi.

*last of the 2 months left of Tobirama's pregnancy* (Madara's  pov:)

I had just returned from  hunting and started to prepare the food to cook will I sat with my love when he came in holding his stomach, "what's wrong my love?" "My water broke and the contractions have started I need help to the spring in the back of this cave and fast." I help him to the spring and help him lay down when he gasps and squeezes my hand as a contraction starts, "hold on I will be back." As I say that I run out of the room and grab the stuff for the baby when it's time never thought it would happen now. I see tobirama gasp as another hits and I start to prepare to deliver our child, i make a clone to hold hid hand will I get ready to help my child be born. "Tobirama I need to know if you have a feeling to push." "Yes and I will kill you if you don't help me." After hearing that I kneel down and have Tobirama push.

(An hour later)

"Look Tobirama we have a son what should we name him?" I ask as I hand our son to Tobirama since my clone dispelled from Tobirama hitting it into a rock during on of the contractions. " his name will be Minato, Minato Senju-Uchiha." I hear my love say as I carry him and our son minato to bed so he can rest, "a wonderful name for our son." I say will I walk out to make sure dinner is cooking. We are two miles away from the empire and will make it in one day or so if we ride. All we have to do is make sure our son is safe and healthy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: here you go, I will write the other chapters but they won't be posted a lot of the time so please be patient will I work on school and all that.

Tajima: we will see you later and enjoy the rest of the chapters when they come out.