Chapter 7

Me: this will be one of two chapters that I will post I need sometime to do a final paper in one of my classes and so I won't be able to write as much so here is two more and that will be all until I finish my paper.

Madara: let's have a wonderful chapter, this will be when the village is finished with compounds and has steady income along with the shinobi and civilian council is created. 

Me: enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kohona village

Madara's pov:

Everything is done finally, no more building compounds and no more little income. Hashirama has the academy set up and the way the young children learn can't be changed by the council at all no matter what generation. Tobirama has been craving many different foods that are repulsive and disgusting, he is after all 4 months along and we can't wait to meet our unborn child. Tobirama and I have been married for about 3 or 4 years, Hashirama is married to Mito Uzamaki and she is a lovely woman but also a demon when angered. My brother is dating an Uchiha woman and Father is still the clan head and sits in on meeting unless he can't then I do, which is were I am headed now.

*council room*

"Why was this meeting called?" Hashirama asked, I don't understand how he doesn't know, "we have to discuss the different problems that we have, I have found one that I want to fix and get done now." Said a civilian council member who I don't know what his name is. "What is it?" I ask for Hashirama, "the water Nymphs must be executed immediately they are a risk to our lives and the lives of the villagers." Said a civilian member. They did not just say that, Tobirama was right he will have to flee or die. "They have done nothing do you have proof on their danger?" The Nara clan head asks, " no but I have talked to those who tried to hunt them, they are dangerous and will kill anyone they want." The civilian said, "we need to do so to save our citizens." yelled one of the civilians. I watched as they all voted and it was 9 to 7 on this, so tobirama now has to run and I will go with him to protect him. Now I just have to tell him immediately, and let my father know I have to leave with Tobirama so he is protected and to be in my unborn child's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: here is the one out of two chapters. I will have to second up soon

Izuna: Have a wonderful day.