Chapter 6

Me: i will try not procrastinate any longer so here you go. Tobirama please do my intro.

Tobirama: Enjoy the chapter. This will be when the village is finished and is named Kohona.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kohona village

Madara pov:

We had finally completed the village and named it, but we still had to set all the clans in their compounds and make sure everyone settled in. Hashirama is the Hokage my father has to much on his plate and I sure as hell am not being Hokage. Tobirama stays in a compound Hashirama built for their mothers clan if there is any left and were she is laid to rest at. Tobirama told Hashirama that he couldn't stay at the Senju compound even if they do care, it's just not easy with me being protective over him and he also wanted to be in a compound so he can protect the water nymph secrets. I have also been staying there with Tobirama so he is not alone and since he is mine and no one else's. 

We have been making more compounds then ever since so many clans wish to join our village, Tobirama has been drawing compound plans that the clan wants for their compound with me there to make sure that the plans are delivered to Hashirama and to write down how many people there are in the clan and their clan name. My father is making sure the Uchiha are settled the Senju and all the clans that are joining are settling in, my brother is helping get areas for the compounds to be built and to mark them so Hashirama knows which clan is where. Hashirama is out and about making compounds for the clans the way they want them. We just need to finish them and we can finally start missions and receiving income for our village, it's hard when you only have some of the Uchiha and Senju who can take missions for the village and with an upcoming issue growing we can't spare anyone to go and do missions.

*somewhere else in the village*

Hashirama pov:

I have been doing compound after compound and am close to chakra exhaustion, I will have to call it quits till tomorrow when I have chakra. Tobirama is making sure they have the compound they want so I expect him to want to call it quits till tomorrow as well, same with Madara. I need to get everything finished and done so that the ninja can go out on missions to bring in income for the village. Tajima is having the Uchiha do some if they can spare anyone and I have the same with the Senju, my brother can't go since he is being hunted by people and Madara won't leave tobirama with other males besides me, Tajima, and Izuna so I can't send him to do missions. Touka is handing out missions for me so I can finish my job of making clan compounds for the clans that are joining, I need to make a shinobi council so that the shinobi have representatives and maybe a civilian in war times.

Everything is going good besides the growing threat, the people of the village worry so I have to have ninjas doing missions so we have money to keep growing ourselves so we can protect ourselves. Tobirama has to keep the clans that are joining happy and calm since some of them have been at war with each other for centuries. I just hope peace will last in the village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: so frustrating.

Hashirama: You could just finish one more and then rest for awhile.

Me: sounds good.