Chapter 14

Me: this is my five out of five, let me know what you think I may do an authors note sometime don't know when. Enjoy the chapter!

Tajima: Tobirama puts the elders and civilian council in their places.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov:

Tobirama stands upon a roof of a house two feet away from the injured and beaten civilian council members and the elders, many of the civilian and shinobi applauded for the defeat of the horrible civilian council members and elders. Hashirama stood shellshovk like many, he didn't think his brother could beat somones ass as fast like he did the civilian council members and elders. Minato, Kurama and Obito are smiling and jumping up and down, Madara is proud that they now know how strong Tobirama has come. "Tobira can you come help me take care of our jumping bean of children?" Madara said as he watched his love jump to the tower where his family stand, "Tobira?!?!?!" Yelled the entire village, Tobirama can be smiling and picking up Obito who then clinched to him and was able to calm his to others down so that they can prepare to leave.

The entire village can't believe that Madara Uchiha could call Tobirama what he just called him, Madara had just taken Obito from Tobirama so the little boy could play with his hair since his mother's was braided behind him. No one had time to react when out of no where a net captured Tobirama and Kurama dragging them to the side of the tower before they are pulled off and hang in the air. Everyone looks up to see a floating boat, they watch as tobirama and Kurama was dragged up. Madara watched as Kurama started to cut the ropes with his claws Tobirama had positioned himself to give Kurama enough room to do so, after about 3 seconds of Kurama cutting ropes everyone watched as tobirama and Kurama plummeted to the ground. Kurama can land on his own and so can Tobirama but the village was worrying, after about 3 minutes of falling Tobirama landed on the ledge of the tower Madara stood on will Kurama was in his small nine tailed fox form next to him. Everyone cheered and applauded for the safe landing they had, the elders and civilian council members didn't care all they cared about was how strong the kids would be if they had tobirama in their grasps.

*2 days later*

No one's pov:

Madara was pissed not only was Kushina and Tobirama missing but also the fact that the elders and civilian council members were smug about something so Madara asked Kurama to follow them and spy on them, the civilians and shinobi along with the shinobi council were very pissed, it's been two days since Kurama has started spying and just got word of where Tobirama and Kushina are so the shinobi and civilians are meeting without the civilian council members and elders knowing so they can learn where Tobirama and Kushina are being kept. "Kurama where is tobirama and Kushina being kept at and who is keeping them." Madara asks, "in a hide out in the woods looks like a castle kind of but not really." Kurama answer. They had learned that Kurama never spotted Kushina or Tobirama but heard the elders and civilian council members praising each other about how they will have powerful weapons now since they have Tobirama and Kushina. Now all the shinobi and civilians need is a plan to take down the elders and civilian council members.

(The plan is in action)

Madara's pov:

Minato stayed with Hashirama and Mito to make sure that anything they need is given to them, the civilians all came to help and the shinobi as well no one hurts the Nidaime hokage and gets away with it, I had split the group's up to take all sides and to meet in the center of the hall way of this place no one goes looking without instructions and a map if the place. I will head with Kurama to one section that is dark and never used apparently will the others do the main floor and the one used and protected the whole time Kurama watched them, the civilian council members and elders will be taken into custody for their crimes. Since we had started an hour ago and have split up Kurama and I have made it to the abandoned floor, I can't believe how many doors people need in this hall no one uses it. Kurama has sensitive ears so I hope he picks a sound up in this hall way.

30 minutes later

A huge door that Kurama says he hears sounds coming from and it's locked you have to be joking me well at least I can pick locks, after I struggle with the lock it should open which it does, it dark and I can see two shapes one is bound and the other is tied to the post of the bed by their hands. "Kurama we need light." I say in a whisper after two seconds light are on and there is Kushina and Tobirama in front of us tied up and unconscious from blood loss, I get to Tobirama and untie him when he wakes and looks at me relaxing further in my arms Kushina is awake and is safe we bandaged their wounds and I picked my love up and started for the door. I hope the elders and civilian council members are ready for hell, since they are breaking our trade agreement big time, I just can't wait for their trials.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: hope you enjoy I am sorry this was slow but I have been getting tired lately and I just started to lose motivation to do this chapter. I am working on it to have more chapters so I hope you can have patience to wait for me to update but I have no motivation that much for my stories but I am trying i swear.

Kushina: please excuse Author-chan but she hasn't been motivated for awhile even through these five chapters she promised, their will be updates but not regularly please be patient with her.

Me: see you soon.